1. 163

1. 27

1. 5803

1. 3897

1. 2768

1. 3341

• Guest modjo
      Overwatch Lúcio
      maybe it'd be worth adding, that you can customize your Lucio-specific keybindings to switch from toggling between healing and speed to hold down for speed and setting healing on default...
    • C'Thun Renolock Standard
      Doomguard can be used as a save tool, where it is able to trade into multiple minions, or where he can attack face multiple times. Leeroy Jenkins can attack only once and then he dies. 
    • Hearthstone 6-Mana, 7-Mana and more Minions
      His stats for his mana cost are rather bad. His stats are similar to Bog Creeper's stats, but the mana cost is significantly higher. Although the opponent might trade in 3 minions, he will be able to fill the board again, and you will have gained pretty much nothing at all.
    • [US-Proudmoore][A]<GRIEVANCE> HFC: 6/13 N, healers with a dps off spec
      Hello, Hows it going. Just letting everyone know how great it was to lead these great people through another Xpack. There is still a few months left so get out there and get you some gold. With next xpack not having the easy money making like garrison craft we are going back to the old grind way of doing it.. So there is still enough xpack left get you some 100k gold. Raiding has gone great.. cant be happier with us going 13/13 normal and heroic HFC.. as well as going 1/13 in mythic.. We had some great times.. but with the burn out of our 14 month HFC raids.. we are now switching over to doing ALT runs in heroic hfc.. Just to play some different toons.. Get ppl in different roles and just to have fun. We still have our great ever loving Troicen dealing with our fun events and he has taken over our Saturday raid just to run some Achives as well as some other fun filled games. We are always looking for some casual players to come to our Accomplished Casual guild. So if your interested please go to grievancegaming.org Register with the forums.. Then once your able to post please Apply in the game of choice, then we can get you invited into the guild and come play with our crazy community we call home. if you have any questions please do a /who grievance in game or post back. Thanks all and have a great day. Cataclysm
      WoW - Alliance Guild leader
    • Guest Darch
      C'Thun Renolock Standard
      First off, nice build. I've been running a similar version of highlander since Old Gods release. However, I'm just curious. Why no Brann or Farseer? Both are perfect inclusions in this deck. Heck, I ended up cutting Doomcaller from my version of this build since I seem to be fighting a lot of midrange and C'Thun + Jaraxxus can win me the game against most control builds on their own much of the time. Also, wouldn't Leeroy make more sense as a secondary finisher instead of Doomguard? Same mana cost but Leeroy has one more attack and doesn't have the discard drawback which makes him more versatile IMO.
  • Popular Contributors

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts