Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Millie Watt

Balance Druid POV

Before i had been ported into the ring:

• Cycled my eclipse energy to 75 pre Lunar Eclipse Astral Communion
  • Made sure i was flasked with int
  • Made sure i had the cunning pots
When i was ported inside the actual Arenaonce all that said adone I opened up with my nukes before the first electrical pool emerged then moved

settled down then popped Celestial Alignment Nuked with wrath and and starsurge off of cd. Kept moving and nuke moving and nuke. you HAVE to dip into the Circles of Pain to avoid getting instant gibbed. And remember to use your pots a 2nd time during the fight. Also cycle Rejuvenation and Cast a Healing Touch here and there cause you will need the heals also Cycle Barkskin when about to dip into the pools.

This is the Macro i was refering to

#showtooltip/cast Nature's Vigil/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune

I hope this helps you guys out there

Talents

• Nature's Vigil
  • Incarnation
  • Ursol's Vortexe
  • Nature's Swiftness
  • Displacer Beast can be changed with Wild Charge
Edited by loxbagel

Guest Krabork

This fight was my first serious roadblock in Brawler's Guild as an Arms warrior.

I recommend glyphing for rude interruption. You will have lots of opportunities to interrupt, so take advantage of the free damage boost. For my part I had removed a glyph of Sweeping Strikes since there is only one add. If you ran with Glyph of Bull Rush, you're only going to charge once so not that useful.

If you have disrupting shout, make sure you don't interrupt both of the first two Electric dynamites or you won't have one for the first chicken gun. After that you can pretty much interrupt on cooldown, you should always have at least one dynamite pool up.

It's pretty easy to get into a position where Millie has three circles around herself leaving you out of range or trying to maneuver around the pools. Avoid that situation by being diligent with your interrupts, which you want to be doing anyways to take advantage of rude interruption and to avoid taking ticks of the electric dynamite.

Use your damage reducers (Die by the Sword, Demo Banner) right before you step into the pool to avoid the chicken gun polymorph. Keep in mind her standard attack does very little damage so don't blow your defensive cooldowns prematurely.

Pop your rallying cry at the very end. I tried both strength pots and healing pots, but I ended up using a standard (120k) healing potion to beat the encounter. If you have Impending Victory make sure to use it as soon as your health bar will accept all the healing it gives with no overhealing so you can use it again later. (Unsure how second wind might work on this fight, maybe great). Wish I had known/thought about pre-potting.

Guest Xelation

Shadow Priest:

Fairly simple overall. Just keep him dotted and dps him like normal. Keep renews and shields rolling at all times while avoiding any unnecessary damage (such as by not standing in those lightning pools until you have to by his disorienting ability). Other than that just dps hard, pop your cooldowns when you have them, and enjoy your easy win.

Guest Dramnesia

I noticed, as a guardian druid (I know lol), it is actually possible to interrupt the electrical dynamite with just a regular skull bash.

I noticed, as a guardian druid (I know lol), it is actually possible to interrupt the electrical dynamite with just a regular skull bash.

the next question would Guardian Bear provide enough dps to defeat the encounter?

Guest Grave

HUNTER ANY SPEC

best way to kill this guy in any spec as long as you have good dps.

1st: change all your pets to tanks

2nd: make sure you have a macro or something that allows you to misdirect to your pet easily and have it glyphed so it resets when you do it on your pet

i use

/tar <pets name> for all pets then last put

/cast misdirection

now when you pull misdirect to your pet and make sure you do so whenever it resets so that youre pet is the target constantly. now the tricky part is when millie casts the Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator when the cast is done or almost done, dismiss your pet before it dies then bring out your next tank, rinse and repeat. youll go through 4 pets before the enrage timer so youll need atleast 4 pets. when you switch pets he will be targeting you so bring out your pet and then feign death then misdirect your pet and carry on. by the time you have to change pets again your feign death cd should be up. it takes practice but is the easiest way ive found to do it. good luck

Guest Grave

HUNTER

have all your pets tanks, misdirect on pet constantly. when they get the Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator dot on them dismiss them before they die and bring out your next tank pet, feign death, and misdirect on that pet til he gets dot, dismiss before he dies, feign death, misdirect....if youre dps is good enoough youll beat enrage timer. youll need 4 tank pets. he'll enrage before you get to 5th. use all offensive CDs at the very start and keep your pet the target. thats the key

/cast [@pet] misdirection is more efficient imo because your macro can mess up your targeting. When the brawler's guild first came out I was at a ~490 ilvl as BM I just bursted them down and they died very fast.

Frost DK:

When I started the fight, I popped Army of the Dead, Pillar of Frost, and Outbreak and went through my rotation as normal. I used Asphyxiate to interrupt the first Disombobulator thing, then popped Desecrated Ground to cancel out the disorientation on the 2nd, and then Asphyxiate again on the 3rd. Besides that, I just moved when an electric field was thrown at me. Beat her with about 10-15 seconds to spare in slightly above average gear. Blood Tap is a must for this fight IMHO.

Guest Karne

Warlock method does not work. The lightning aoe doesnt not break the cc on the voidlord. Best way to stop her is to fear/mortal coil her everytime she tries to cast it.

Guest Justin

Fighting Millie Watt for a hunter i was survival just used my offensive cds but not readiness i switched talents to have exhilaration so when you do have to get hit by the electric dymite regain control of your character and just use it then continue to dps the boss really was simple as that.

Guest Horthell

As a ret pala I found this fight to be pretty easy. Went in fully buffed, pre-potted, and stunned her right off the bat. Blew all cd's etc and just nuked her down while avoiding the crap she puts down on the floor. I was traited for fist of justice so used that off of cd and the trick i used to avoid being discombobulated was, wait until she had neary finished casting it (just watch the bar) then I hit bubble. As soon as I had avoided it, i dropped bubble, so i didn't nerf my dps and used another pot as it was off cd and finished her off. By the time I had got to her it was the early hours of the morning so was too lazy to interrupt anything else and the damage from her wasn't too bad so surviving shouldn't be too much of a prob. Well if this ret-palanoob can kill her she shouldn't pose any probs to other ret-palas. I believe my ilev was around 481 or 483 :)

Guest Jersey

Shaman:

Grounding totem seems to absorb the polymorph effect, which makes for a much easier time if you drop it while she's casting.

Guest Warganfreman

Warrior Advice:

Intimidating Shout will interrupt any cast she is doing ... so save one for her Discombob attack. For the second one you can go to SW and purchase a PvP Medallion (or get the heirloom one) for a quick break too. 

Whenever she is casting the static on the floor (electric dynamite), heroic leap or run backwards, then when it drops charge her for a rage boost. Other than that make sure you spread your CDs out and don't blow them all at once. Use healing pot when you get to half health so by the time you drop below 30 your Second Wind will kick in - fortunately she doesn't attack very fast.