Brawler's Guild: Millie Watt (Rank 5) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Millie Watt is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 5 opponent. The fight is not difficult, once you know what you have to do. You can try figuring it out on your own, if you prefer to discover things by yourself. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Millie Watt goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Millie Watt remains stationary for the entirety of the fight and she uses several abilities, none of which being interruptible.
- Photoplasm Buster Ray is a channeled spell that deals a moderate amount of damage every second. This is her main spell and she always channels it when she is not using one of her other spells.
- Electric Dynamite creates a damaging electricity field at your location.
- Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator will disorient your character for 15 seconds. The only way to regain control of your character, besides using spells such as Ice Block, is to take damage from Electric Dynamite.
The most important aspect of the fight is to properly handle Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator, because otherwise you will take a lot of damage while you are incapacitated. To prevent the loss of control of your character, you need to step into an Electric Dynamite field, right before she finishes her cast of Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator. This will cause your character to remain incapacitated only for a very short amount of time.
Once you manage to deal with Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator, the fight is easy. Step out of the electric fields as soon as they appear and use your defensive abilities to survive the low damage of Photoplasm Buster Ray.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but it was moved to rank 5.
- 05 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- Free Character Moves from Firemaw
- Shadowlands 9.2 Season 3 Mythic+ DPS Log Rankings, Weeks 10 and 11
- Eyes of the Wolf Calia Menethil Quest in Patch 9.2.5
- Everything We Know About the Shrouded Affix in Shadowlands Season 4
- New Oribos Portals in Patch 9.2.5
- Patch 9.2.5 Build 43741: Achievement Changes
- Patch 9.2 and Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: May 17th
- Patch 9.2.5 PTR Development Notes: May 17th
- Protection Warrior Shadowlands
- Balance Druid Shadowlands
- Castle Nathria DPS Rankings
- Mythic+ DPS Tier List
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Fury Warrior PvP 9.0.5
- No Wild Pets visible!
- 5 DHs vs Vigilant Guardian