Brawler's Guild: Millie Watt (Rank 5) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Millie Watt is your second Brawler's Guild Rank 5 opponent. The fight is not difficult, once you know what you have to do. You can try figuring it out on your own, if you prefer to discover things by yourself. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Millie Watt goes.
Abilities and Strategy
Millie Watt remains stationary for the entirety of the fight and she uses several abilities, none of which being interruptible.
- Photoplasm Buster Ray is a channeled spell that deals a moderate amount of damage every second. This is her main spell and she always channels it when she is not using one of her other spells.
- Electric Dynamite creates a damaging electricity field at your location.
- Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator will disorient your character for 15 seconds. The only way to regain control of your character, besides using spells such as Ice Block, is to take damage from Electric Dynamite.
The most important aspect of the fight is to properly handle Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator, because otherwise you will take a lot of damage while you are incapacitated. To prevent the loss of control of your character, you need to step into an Electric Dynamite field, right before she finishes her cast of Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator. This will cause your character to remain incapacitated only for a very short amount of time.
Once you manage to deal with Megafantastic Discombobumorphanator, the fight is easy. Step out of the electric fields as soon as they appear and use your defensive abilities to survive the low damage of Photoplasm Buster Ray.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but it was moved to rank 5.
- 05 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview