Topic Details

Brawler's Guild - Epicus Maximus

4 replies to this topic Started by Damien, Nov 30 2012 06:02 PM comments brawlers guild

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Damien
  • Damien
  • Administrator
  • LocationParis, France
The guide for Epicus Maximus is not up yet, but you can post your comments on the fight in this thread. We will make sure to take them into account when we release the guide.

Join us on IRC! | server: irc.quakenet.org | port: 6667 | channel: #icy-veins

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Guest_Smyte_*
  • Guest_Smyte_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Has a castbar that must be interrupted. Avoid everything on the ground. Approx. 96k dps required to kill before enrage.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Guest_Fumus_*
  • Guest_Fumus_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
The ability Blue Crash, is the ability that must be interupted, Currently on this fight on my warlock and its the last fight i have left for my Rank 8 achive Posted Image in addition to the ability mentioned above, he will always cast it after casting Destructolaser, which is a 12 second long cast.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Chillia
  • Chillia
  • Vagrant
Gave some tries today as hunter, generally I didn't have problem for the encounter as I had already downed it on shaman. I had one huge issue tho, my pet was dying from aggro (with Growl turned off of course). It was dying, heart of phoenix, sent it to boss and then it died again. I even delayed Kill Commands, but I don't know how to handle this. In videos the pet gets max 2 hits and then hunter has constant aggro but this didn't happen to me.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Guest_Rosethorn_*
  • Guest_Rosethorn_*
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
My hunter also has the problem of my pet dying without taunt. It can't be beating me in threat as I am dpsing the boss quite hard. I don't really have time to watch him closely, but I think he might be standing in the destructo-beam thing.

Reply to this topic

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users