Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Epicus Maximus

5 posts in this topic

The guide for Epicus Maximus is not up yet, but you can post your comments on the fight in this thread. We will make sure to take them into account when we release the guide.

Has a castbar that must be interrupted. Avoid everything on the ground. Approx. 96k dps required to kill before enrage.

The ability Blue Crash, is the ability that must be interupted, Currently on this fight on my warlock and its the last fight i have left for my Rank 8 achive Posted Image in addition to the ability mentioned above, he will always cast it after casting Destructolaser, which is a 12 second long cast.

Gave some tries today as hunter, generally I didn't have problem for the encounter as I had already downed it on shaman. I had one huge issue tho, my pet was dying from aggro (with Growl turned off of course). It was dying, heart of phoenix, sent it to boss and then it died again. I even delayed Kill Commands, but I don't know how to handle this. In videos the pet gets max 2 hits and then hunter has constant aggro but this didn't happen to me.

My hunter also has the problem of my pet dying without taunt. It can't be beating me in threat as I am dpsing the boss quite hard. I don't really have time to watch him closely, but I think he might be standing in the destructo-beam thing.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0