Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
guythespy

legendary cards list

4 posts in this topic

So far I have a Dr. Boom.  I wanted to know if there is a ranking list in which the most helpful or useful legendary cards are listed.  I have saved up almost enough dust to get another legendary card but I'm not sure which would be the next card to get.

At the top of the screen click Hearthstone then click Constructed, then pick a class.  It explains the legendaries of choice there.

Generally speaking a good generic (good for most classes) legendary is one that gives immediate value.  Dr Boom pops out the two bomb-bot guys who will deal damage when killed.  No matter what the other player does (other than burning multiple silences and removal I suppose) you're going to deal some damage with the card.  Ragnaros and Baron Geddon are similar as their effects happen at the end of your turn.  Emperor Thurassian (sp?) and Bloodmage Thalnos are also generally good cards.  Sylvanus frequently makes the other player do stupid things trying to work around her deathrattle. 

Assuming you already have full deck and you don't need any rares or epics, the next Legendary to craft after Boom is probably Sylvanas.

Thanks for the input, I was thinking about crafting Sylvanas next because I see my opponents using her in many different kinds of decks.  I am fairly aware of what legendary cards are out there.  I was just wondering in there was a top 10 list or something like that for which legends are the "must haves" when starting to build strong decks.  I could focus on making a specific deck or a specific class, but right now I'm trying to look for overall improvement of many decks.  Thaurassan, Loatheb, Dr. Boom are all good choices in many decks of different classes.  I suppose Sylvanas would be another strong choice for the reason that was stated of causing opponents to do stupid things to play around the deathrattle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stenbock
      Hello everyone!
      I was just curious at how people rank tanks currently and the statistics behind it.
      Why am I asking this? Well I'm considering switching tank class. 
      (Went from blood dk to prot pala)
      Dont get me wrong the prot paladin is great but the playstyle just doesn't suit me that well. Also the damage output is miserable or at least mine is. 
      I have the possibility to pick up any tanking class available but again curious at what the general consensus is. 
      From what I've heard and seen this is how I'd rank them.
      Bear>Warr>Pala>DK>DH=Monk 
      Sidenote: apparently the brewmaster is capable of insane things if you're in that 1% of players who have mastered the class.
      I'm the type of guy who tries to make it as easy as possible for the guild to progress and we will soon hopefully start clearing EN mythic (a bit late but hey that's life)
      So if I would switch what should I switch too? 

Any help is appreciated ! :)
    • By tuvarkz
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=133974/lanathels-lament#comments
      So, the item specifies Death and Decay-which Unholy also has-does it work with the spec? And how good is it in fights where you can have those 10 seconds reliably enough?
    • By Morachnus
      So right after I hit 100 and while I was still doing some quests as destro, the spec I leveled as, I got my first legendary. Sweet right? One right off the bat! But it's made me wonder, as demo has proven to be the top performing spec, if that's turned out to be a drawback. Mostly because this Magistrike Restraints is the one I got. It has a very spec specific benefit, and I'm wondering if it's worth sticking to destro because of it. I've played some demo, and I worry that if I get a second legendary in demo, it's going to spread out the power I could gain by having two for the same spec. Also I wonder if that 30% chance of the extra chaos bolt is going to increase my damage enough to be competitive with demo at my ilevel (855 right now). Or I could always get one in demo that benefits all specs. But I don't know. So I'm mostly just working with what I have now and under the impression that I will, at some point get, one more. 

So tell me what you think. Is that 30% chaos bolt worth sticking with the spec? Is the possibility of having two destro legendaries really going to push my damage output higher than demo would be with no legendaries for it? Or just one?
    • By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bw4YfckyqBAX2aHx 
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Mulajin/simple
      ShadowCraft: http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/us/argent-dawn/mulajin (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By Raxy
      Hey ,
      i have a question regarding the leg. bracers.
      Is there any change in playstyle and stat weights when u have  / use them ? 
      I guess one uses SS at 5 instead of 3 right ? to use it most efficent ?