guythespy

legendary cards list

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

So far I have a Dr. Boom.  I wanted to know if there is a ranking list in which the most helpful or useful legendary cards are listed.  I have saved up almost enough dust to get another legendary card but I'm not sure which would be the next card to get.

At the top of the screen click Hearthstone then click Constructed, then pick a class.  It explains the legendaries of choice there.

Generally speaking a good generic (good for most classes) legendary is one that gives immediate value.  Dr Boom pops out the two bomb-bot guys who will deal damage when killed.  No matter what the other player does (other than burning multiple silences and removal I suppose) you're going to deal some damage with the card.  Ragnaros and Baron Geddon are similar as their effects happen at the end of your turn.  Emperor Thurassian (sp?) and Bloodmage Thalnos are also generally good cards.  Sylvanus frequently makes the other player do stupid things trying to work around her deathrattle. 

Assuming you already have full deck and you don't need any rares or epics, the next Legendary to craft after Boom is probably Sylvanas.

Thanks for the input, I was thinking about crafting Sylvanas next because I see my opponents using her in many different kinds of decks.  I am fairly aware of what legendary cards are out there.  I was just wondering in there was a top 10 list or something like that for which legends are the "must haves" when starting to build strong decks.  I could focus on making a specific deck or a specific class, but right now I'm trying to look for overall improvement of many decks.  Thaurassan, Loatheb, Dr. Boom are all good choices in many decks of different classes.  I suppose Sylvanas would be another strong choice for the reason that was stated of causing opponents to do stupid things to play around the deathrattle.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SoundBox97
      So I just got back into playing hearthstone again, been a little over a year(still consider myself a noob), and I just got enough dust to craft a legendary. I've been playing priest a lot lately due to the shadowreaper anduin drop, and I've really been enjoying it, but can't seem to get past rank 20. Should I craft Lyra, Raza, or Velen to make that deck better, or forgo crafting a legendary and focus more on rares/epics to fill out the deck?
      I think it's a control deck but I'm not entirely sure, still new to building decks.
      http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#38:1;74:1;232:1;315:2;401:1;415:2;431:2;438:1;544:1;547:1;600:2;641:1;656:1;671:1;35240:1;49630:2;49638:1;55543:2;58722:2;62870:1;62889:1;62951:2
    • By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By JubblyPuff
      Anyone know if the Broken Crown (aka The Ancient Crown of Rakkis) https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/broken-crown#latest still drops?  It used to spawn in Leoric's thrown room after the boss fight.   A couple dropped for me, but that was long ago.  Unfortunately I lost my only copy on a hardcore DH before extracting in KC.  Doh!

• By LiterallyIll
      I think simcraft doesn't have appropriate preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent.
      how can i find the preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent??

(I don't know exact word for preset.  I mean sth like this
      # Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.
      actions.precombat=flask
      actions.precombat+=/augmentation,type=defiled
      actions.precombat+=/food
      actions.precombat+=/summon_pet
      # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
      actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
      actions.precombat+=/potion

# Executed every time the actor is available.
      actions=auto_shot
      actions+=/counter_shot,if=target.debuff.casting.react
      actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=focus.deficit>=30
      actions+=/berserking,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10
      actions+=/blood_fury
      actions+=/volley,toggle=on
      actions+=/potion,if=buff.aspect_of_the_wild.remains|!cooldown.aspect_of_the_wild.remains
      actions+=/a_murder_of_crows
      actions+=/stampede,if=buff.bloodlust.up|buff.bestial_wrath.up|cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains<=2|target.time_to_die<=14
      actions+=/bestial_wrath
      actions+=/kill_command,if=equipped.qapla_eredun_war_order
      actions+=/aspect_of_the_wild,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10|target.time_to_die<12
      actions+=/dire_beast,if=cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>3
      actions+=/dire_frenzy,if=(cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>6&(!equipped.the_mantle_of_command|pet.cat.buff.dire_frenzy.remains<=gcd.max*1.2))|charges>=2|(focus.deficit>=25+talent.dire_stable.enabled*12&buff.bestial_wrath.remains>gcd.max*2)|target.time_to_die<9
      actions+=/titans_thunder,if=(talent.dire_frenzy.enabled&buff.bestial_wrath.up)|cooldown.dire_beast.remains>=3|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&pet.dire_beast.active)
      actions+=/barrage,if=spell_targets.barrage>1
      actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>4&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
      actions+=/kill_command
      actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>1&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max*2|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
      actions+=/chimaera_shot,if=focus<90
      actions+=/cobra_shot,if=(cooldown.kill_command.remains>focus.time_to_max&cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>focus.time_to_max)|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&focus.regen*cooldown.kill_command.remains>30)|target.time_to_die<cooldown.kill_command.remains

summon_pet=cat
      this was in mmo but i don't think this works appropriate cause when i used this DPS dropped about 20k.
      but when i used aspect of beast in-game DPS difference was not that much)

• By Underclocked
      Okay, so i got a 3rd legendary for my frost mage, Sephuz's Secret, the issue is that I have the crafted legendary shoulders and Lady Vashj's gloves equipped. My stats: Crit 33%, Haste 23%, Mastery 32%, and Vers 4%. When I equip the ring, my crit and haste bump quite a bit up, and i lose a bit of mastery (because the gloves i use as a replacement have crit and haste too). Should I keep gloves on for their equip bonus, or should i replace them with Sephuz's for the stats and ilvl increase? I know my crit will be above the soft cap with ring, but i can swap gems and enchants for haste ones as noted on the guide.
      ~Thanks, Underclocked