FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
RaiTaebeck

Gearing UH w/Blood/Generic Legends

So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of BryndaorArchimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?

Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z

Edited by RaiTaebeck
additional information

Death Strike is not in you basic UH rotation, so wether the wrists work or not is not very important, since they boost a minor attack (and i'm not sure you can always heal for more than 15% health with DS in UH)

I'd use ring with the neck, just for the stats, and since the 2 others have less-than-even-ever-useable effect.

For weights, go on https://www.raidbots.com/simbot and do it yourself, it should be nice enough :)

Thanks for the advice! The reason I thought about DS was b/c it's the came cost as Coil and the refund might allow for a better DA, meaning even more effective use of a burst CD, but good point about the heal req., I forgot about that. Thanks again.

• Confused 1

On 11/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, RaiTaebeck said:

Thanks for the advice! The reason I thought about DS was b/c it's the came cost as Coil and the refund might allow for a better DA, meaning even more effective use of a burst CD, but good point about the heal req., I forgot about that. Thanks again.

It's worth mentioning that in the comparison of DS legendary vs. Prydaz, Prydaz is renowned for being an insanely high budget legendary. Even with a purely defensive effect, it's still very much middle of the pack due to having such a huge amount of secondaries on it. Something like bracers could never compete on a raw stat PoV.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this