RaiTaebeck

Gearing UH w/Blood/Generic Legends

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of BryndaorArchimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?

Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z

Edited by RaiTaebeck
additional information

Death Strike is not in you basic UH rotation, so wether the wrists work or not is not very important, since they boost a minor attack (and i'm not sure you can always heal for more than 15% health with DS in UH)

I'd use ring with the neck, just for the stats, and since the 2 others have less-than-even-ever-useable effect.

For weights, go on https://www.raidbots.com/simbot and do it yourself, it should be nice enough :)

Thanks for the advice! The reason I thought about DS was b/c it's the came cost as Coil and the refund might allow for a better DA, meaning even more effective use of a burst CD, but good point about the heal req., I forgot about that. Thanks again.

On 11/14/2017 at 8:04 PM, RaiTaebeck said:

Thanks for the advice! The reason I thought about DS was b/c it's the came cost as Coil and the refund might allow for a better DA, meaning even more effective use of a burst CD, but good point about the heal req., I forgot about that. Thanks again.

It's worth mentioning that in the comparison of DS legendary vs. Prydaz, Prydaz is renowned for being an insanely high budget legendary. Even with a purely defensive effect, it's still very much middle of the pack due to having such a huge amount of secondaries on it. Something like bracers could never compete on a raw stat PoV.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ase9900
      what will i lose if i Character Transfer to another realm ?
      is there som kinds of limets to amount of gold
      gear in bags and bank
    • By WindowsSeven
      I'm not entirely sure what I am doing wrong that is getting me this result, but I am getting about a 30k dps difference on training dummy when I use a defile, clawing shadows, shadow infusion build than when I use the recommended talents. I left the rest of my talents unchanged and I have yet to see where the dps difference is coming from (arbiter or clawing shadows), but I'm very confused as to how this could happen. Links to armory and mrrobot below.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wyrmrest-accord/goragi
      https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator/report/f3a7a9c5f88e4d10b5cb45224684a073
      Defile damage breakdown, Arbiter damage breakdown
      I felt like I had a harder time keeping my disease up and using coldheart on cooldown (or rather whenever at max stacks) with the arbiter build. Am I missing some key thing or do I just need to git gud? Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By k96
      hello, so i am following this deck - https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/elemental-mage-deck and i was wondering which card i should buy next and i dont have much dust left. I need the following cards
      Primordial Glyph x2
      Pyros x1
      Arcane Keysmith x2
      Blazecaller x2
      Frost Lich Jaina x1

I have 1945 dust left with the option to disenchant "Archmage Arugal" with a total of 2345, because i dont use it, nor do i know if its any good?

I can either go with x2 Primordial as the guide says this is needed for the deck + x2 Blazecaller for late and x1 Arcane Keysmith? but then  i wont have the pyros for early or Jaina for late.

Or i can go balls out buying x1 Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial glyph ? / Or just Pyros and x1 Primordial. I dont know.

My last scenario is buying Frost lich jaina and x1 primordial by selling some rare cards, then use "Archmage Arugal" instead of Pyros for the time being and combo it up with AI for 2 extra cards, and hope its something good.

any help is grately appreciated.
    • By AstroDad
      I'm sure this is a popular topic so I apologize if this is the 1 millionth time you've seen this.
      I haven't played a level capped character since probably Wrath of the Lich King.  Friends are sucking me back in and I'm thinking about picking up Warrior.  I used to love tanking as a warrior but unfortunately (or fortunately) it looks like all the tank slots are filled.  Basically my question is, is rolling Warrior a wise choice?  Are they fun to play?  Pretty sure id pick Fury as my DPS spec but I don't know how it or arms plays now. I want to be competitive on the meters against my guildmates but I don't think we're going to be super hardcore.
      I suppose this is "living the dream" but i want to be near the top of the DPS charts while having fun doing it. Is the warrior for me? Other classes I was looking at were Shadow Priest, Hunter, or Death Knight.
      I guess I should also mention that I haven't played in a LONG time so ill probably be doing things like world pvp, BGs, 5-mans, ect.  I'm not an Arena type of person.
    • By Oddjob
      Hello!

I was recently asked to start playing enhance for my guild. So nothing else to do than grabbing the good ol' hammers and start swinging. I've read the guides here on IV, watched a few videos on Youtube and been on and off on the enhance discord.  I thought I got the hang of it, felt pretty comfortabel doing a few bosses but when I skimmed through  our loggs from a few of the bosses I noticed that my preformance is more or less  garbage.
      I decided to test my luck here. I was hoping that someone could analyze my loggs and give me a few pointers on what and what not to do.
      I would also appreciate  a few tips and trix about how to start analyzing my preformance myself so I dont have to turn back here as soon as the RNG gods are not with me.
      Here is the log I was refering to:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DwMV3GWf64pykrPZ#fight=last
      And here is my armoy: 
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormreaver/blu

In advance I apologize for any misspelling and other nonsense that might confuse you. I should point out that English is not my main language.
      If you need any other basic information in order to help me just give me a shout and I will comply.

Thanks!