FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gorilliaz2

Enhance Question

So I have been looking everywhere for an answer to this question but have not seen anyone talking about it. 

Does the enhance class trinket from Archimonde cause the tier 17 4 set (feral spirits proc windfury) to do the bonus damage? 

I personally do NOT like the tier 18 2 and 4 set bonus.  I can see where it can be useful but personally I like 17 better and will use it until I get a definitive answer. 

Huge mistake. 

actually, i was annoyed from the feral spirits going 2mins again, extremely annoyed but the tier 18 set bonuses are immensely better in theorycrafting,simulations and real raids.

i will just tell you an important part, you will almost have no maelstrom stacks lost because of them and your lightning bolt (with UF) will be extremely strong.

You should swap immediately to t18 4set..

for the Feral spirits t17 bonus, just go without trinkets and just green weapons without enchants and attack your garrison dummies, check the combat log with the t17 set , archi trinket or not.

Still the dps will be less, if you add the factors of lower agility and other stats on those 4 items

Edited by Voskopoula

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oddjob
      Hello!

I was recently asked to start playing enhance for my guild. So nothing else to do than grabbing the good ol' hammers and start swinging. I've read the guides here on IV, watched a few videos on Youtube and been on and off on the enhance discord.  I thought I got the hang of it, felt pretty comfortabel doing a few bosses but when I skimmed through  our loggs from a few of the bosses I noticed that my preformance is more or less  garbage.
      I decided to test my luck here. I was hoping that someone could analyze my loggs and give me a few pointers on what and what not to do.
      I would also appreciate  a few tips and trix about how to start analyzing my preformance myself so I dont have to turn back here as soon as the RNG gods are not with me.
      Here is the log I was refering to:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DwMV3GWf64pykrPZ#fight=last
      And here is my armoy: 
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormreaver/blu

In advance I apologize for any misspelling and other nonsense that might confuse you. I should point out that English is not my main language.
      If you need any other basic information in order to help me just give me a shout and I will comply.

Thanks!
    • By DonLionheart
      Hello all,
      I don't know where else to go for help.  I've been struggling with enhance since the changes in 7.1.5.  Originally I thought it was a gear issue because I was performing okay on some fights in Heroic NH, but as I've gotten more gear over the past week, my numbers haven't gone up.  Here are the logs from my raid tonight: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/N8P9vaGYHCFbmtDA#type=damage-done&boss=-2&difficulty=0
      I had been using Windsong and Overcharge last week, but noticed that it was just not working out, so when I swapped to Tempest instead, my numbers were about the same, so I've been using Windsong, Tempest, and FoA, like the  Wordup guide says.  Here's a link to my Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Arthas/Donlionheart/advanced
      I've run a few sims, but I'm new to sims and I'm not sure I'm inputting the data right, so it's not worth mentioning the outcomes.  Basically, I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I tested out the Hot Hands talent on the dummy tonight after raid, and I did a Windsong test too, and for some reason, they were withing 10k of one another, with Hot Hands coming out on top.  Windsong seemed to give me a bigger opening burst, but I was higher more often and for longer with Hot Hands, though by the time I stopped after 4 minutes for each, they were so close it was barely worth mentioning.  Any advice is welcome, thanks.
      -Don
      P.S. I'm also using Chesder's (from MMO Champion) TellMeWhen strings, so maybe there's a problem with those.  If anyone has WeakAuras strings to recommend, or different TMW strings, let me know.  I used to use WeakAuras from another Shaman (a girl, I think the name was Corixa, but she doesn't make them anymore), and moved to TMW when a friend had some good strings.  Thank you.
    • By AmiishDriveBy
      Since we are no longer using Hailstorm, do we still incorporate frostbrand in the rotation?
    • By Wolfdy
      me = http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/gallywix/decrépito/advanced

I have some questions about the fury stats priority

1 - it says haste 11% breakpoint, that's (6%+5%raid) or (11%+5% haste)?
             1.1 - The archimonde trinket fullfill this requiriment? because i SimC'd my fury warrior and even  though i have the HC trinket, it still says that haste it's better then mastery (Light movement, skill:good, latency 200ms, 1 target:boss)

2 - Critical strike 30% with the t18, again, it's with raids buffs (25%+5%) or not (30%+5), i imagine it's 30% with buffs, due the 40% extra from BT and 30% extra com reckless
               2.1 also, it's this considering the boss supression (3%)?
               2.2 how much uptime on Reck you guys have with the t18 4pt, btw?

3 - The main thing i would like to ask it's, how about rolling with the reck glyph (40% less bonus, 50% more duration) and go crit until 42%? that way i'll have more reck reset due the increased WS crits and better enrage uptime outside reck
    • By Rag
      Hey guys, first post so I apologize for any mistakes I might make. 

So my question, discussion, is based mainly around interactions between the 17 2 and 4pc and the 18 2pc, and how that might change based on raid size. So I currently have all 5 pc of heroic 17 tier, and some other either 17 mythic non tier or warforged 17 non-tier, I only wear 4 pcs at a time and just swap out the shoulders for mythic neckbreaker with a socket. However my guild is currently raiding normal HFC, so I was wondering about the priority of the 18 2pc over the 17 4pc. I think in a decent sized raid group that 4 pc even after the nerf is exceptionally strong, and a good mana conservation talent, however due to some RL issues, our raid group has dropped from 16 people to 10-12. On top of that we're a ranged dps heavy group, meaning my chain heals frequently won't get the full benefit of hightide, and hit 7 people. If it were heroic tier I feel that the ilvl boost would be enough to warrant swapping out the old tier, but with it being only 10 ilvls at best, and less for any warforged gear, how the two would stack up in a raid group of my size. In addition, and quasi-related, I've been messing around with talents, and was wondering about throughput questions between EotE and AS. Now in fights where im utilizing my double SLT, then it's irrelevant, thats a huge CD thats worth some small healing increase. However on fights where that isn't the case, does AS jump ahead? And finally, in that case should I go back to glyph-ing RT, because I feel that nerfs the 18 2pc. I know this has been a monster of a post so thanks for any help :D. If anyone wants to just respond to any portion, thats fine, I just felt that all the questions sort of had synergy together in their answers.