Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Idea for the D3 Builds: Clarify Core Paragon Priorities

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to offer an idea for Deadset or whomever the authors may be: when listing paragon priorities, don't put all four items in the Core area unless you are suggesting we spread them out one by one. For example, the WD Acid Cloud build has these priorities: 1) Move Speed 2) Int 3) Vit 4) Max Mana. I'm assuming this means I should put 50 ranks in Move Speed and everything else in Int. If that's true, don't list Vit and Mana: it's confusing. If it's not true, clarify what else that would mean. 50 ranks in int, then 50 ranks in Vit, then 50 in Mana? Go 3, 2, 1 in rotation? Might be a minor issue, but I'm curious what the author is actually suggesting. I'm not sure if a paragon 1000 player should have 50 ranks in Move Speed and the rest in Int, since there are diminishing returns. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lifvana
      Hello all, with 7.1 coming soon, I am wondering what % of each stat I should be aiming for, mainly just interested in mythic+ and normal raids. My armory is . Not sure why it's saying I have 34.5% haste, it's more like 20-22% in game, with 28% crit and 25% mastery. My gear is kinda all over the place cause I play blood as well. I can give the exact percents I have once I get home in a couple hours, and  I have another 835 ring which I will post the stats of it when I get home. Sorry if the formatting is bad, first post and on my phone haha. Edit: Once I get the exact percentages of my stats, if someone could let me know the ideal enchants I should use, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much! :)
    • By rauter
      I'm trying to decide which gear is better for me, betweeen these trinkets -> and these wrists -> .
      According to the icy veins fire mage guide, the ones i am using are better in terms of DPS. (reference: 2- Evaluating Upgrades Using Stat Weights on
      But from a second source, Askmrrobot, these two with higher item level are better than mine. I was wondering if anyone have a take on this specific situation. My guess is that Askmrrobor is taking to account the Stamina too.

So, which ones should i be using and why?

Here are my current stats for reference:
    • By Nieria
      Hi! So upon viewing the Outlaw rogue stat priority, I'm a bit confused as to why Haste is the lowest stat for us. With Outlaw's heavy influence of RNG, there are times where saber slash won't proc a Pistol Shot, causing my dps to drop tremendously. With more haste to generate energy with for more saber slashes, resulting more Run Throughs. I feel this would benefit more for constant dps rather than stacking crit just because the crit isn't going to benefit me that much if I'm taking my sweet time building up combo points for a single Run Through. I think a stat priority of Vers>Haste>Crit>Mastery might be better, however I do not have the gear to test this out yet. 
      Finally, I have both Quick Draw and Deeper Stratagem talented, and a problem I've ran into is having five combo points with a Pistol Shot proc, but not knowing if I should hold the proc and spend my current points, or use the proc while wasting that one extra combo point. The guide mentions that there isn't a big difference in dps regarding this, but I feel it can at least matter when in cleave/big aoe pulls since a six point Run Through does more than a five point in big pulls.
      Any insight will be appreciated. Thanks!
    • By BasdeVries
      The Puzzle

Is a semi-hardocre late night raiding guild on Ravencrest eu
      We strife to clear the end game mythic content blizzard trows at us
      While keeping a mature,friendly & relaxed atmosphere within the guild.

Curently recruiting
      - Ranged dps [Hunters,Mages,Warlocks.]

Raiding times
      Monday 22:30 - 01:00
      Wednesday 22:30 - 01:00
      Thursday 22:30 - 01:00

What are we looking for in a player?
      We are looking for raiders that aim to be at the best they can be.
      This means knowing how to play your class.Knowing tactics for the fights we progress,
      And keeping your character maxed out in the best gems and enchants.
      Who is punctual when it comes to showing up to and signing up for the raids we organize.

If you are this person and you like what you see in this post or on our site ?

Then apply @ http://www.The-Puzzle.EU
      Or add caramelsfx#21778 to bnet for a chat.
    • By Macnico
      Horde - Area 52 (US)   Teamwork is the basis for successful progression. This is the fundamental idea for <Cyanide and Cookies>, a fresh guild with its sights set on Legion Mythics. Individual expectations are paramount in their own right, but there's more to raiding than just showing up on time. What sets the most successful raid groups apart is that they possess the inherent ability to stay diligent in the most dire of times. Camaraderie, Consistency, and Confidence - This is our objective, and it is attainable through a recruiting process which commits itself to finding like-minded individuals with the capacity for leadership and teamwork. This creates the foundation for a rock-solid community of raiders.   While progression is the goal, we find that the social aspect of our guild is just as important to maintaining minimal turnover. Real life character is highly sought after, and we look for that in our prospects. Those who have a knack for open communication, but lack experience, will always be considered for a roll. We encourage our members to stay active: Mumble - /g chat - forums; These are the glue that keeps a guild together, and are expected to be utilized for pleasure as well as business.    When it's all said and done, we're all about quality raiders. If you're looking for long term progress, stability and camaraderie, consider <Cyanide and Cookies> for your new home.
       _____________________________________________________________________   Our schedule:
       9:00pm - 12am
       Mon/Wed/Thurs   Our roster is on its way to a full mythic group, with 10 committed. We are accepting applications for all roles with the exception of tanks. Our plans are to have a full mythic group by the expansion launch.   Our requirements are simple; Be ambitious, be loyal, be intelligent and most of all, be positive. Have you never raided with a mythic group? Have you not raided at all? No problem. If you hold the values that we're looking for, if you express real gumption, and if you truly embody all aspects of a great core raider, then the rest will come easy.   Loot will be distributed via loot council. Each drop will go to where it will be most helpful to the progression as a whole. Favoritism is not a factor. We will maintain a spreadsheet that assigns every piece of loot from every boss to a specific raider. Each raider will have access to this spreadsheet prior to raids to ensure 100% transparency.   Our Website
      *Application is under the 'recruitment' tab    If you have any questions for me personally, you can contact me directly in-game: Macnico#1199