Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drewstroyer

Idea for the D3 Builds: Clarify Core Paragon Priorities

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to offer an idea for Deadset or whomever the authors may be: when listing paragon priorities, don't put all four items in the Core area unless you are suggesting we spread them out one by one. For example, the WD Acid Cloud build has these priorities: 1) Move Speed 2) Int 3) Vit 4) Max Mana. I'm assuming this means I should put 50 ranks in Move Speed and everything else in Int. If that's true, don't list Vit and Mana: it's confusing. If it's not true, clarify what else that would mean. 50 ranks in int, then 50 ranks in Vit, then 50 in Mana? Go 3, 2, 1 in rotation? Might be a minor issue, but I'm curious what the author is actually suggesting. I'm not sure if a paragon 1000 player should have 50 ranks in Move Speed and the rest in Int, since there are diminishing returns. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By Targetlocked
      Hey guys and, I'm new here to the D3 scene, and have been playing a few days now.
      I'm currently paragon 631, and have accumulated most of, if not all of the items for both of the aforementioned builds (with reference to Deadset's guides).
      I'm using the Endless Walk (Traveler's Pledge/Compass) & CoE Ring for both builds vs the recommended Hellfire/BoW (Focus/Restraint), and do significantly more damage across the board with my current setup. Without it, I lose roughly 30% of my overall damage, and half of my Crit Hit Damage on both builds, and retain roughly the same overall crit for both. I would love to use my Hellfire Ammys, but it seems I sacrifice so much for a mere extra passive.
      Below are my current stats using the Endless Walk & CoE build vs the Hellfire/BoW build.
      *For what it's worth, I'm also currently struggling to break a 70 GR solo with the strongest of my two builds being the Sentry/Cluster w/ nearly all Ancient items.*
      Yang's Build Stats (Ambush/Thrill/Cull/Ballistics):
      925K Overall damage / 690K
      44.5% Crit / 51.5%
      461% Crit Hit damage / 279%
      Manti Build Stats (Grenadier/Cull/Custom/Steady):
      1.04M Overall damage / 789K
      44.5% Crit / 51%
      459% Crit Hit damage / 274%
      Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    • By Sarvoth
      Hi guys,
      I need some help. I am mostly a duo player, play with my fiance (she is a DH) and just recently got back into Diablo 3 a little over a month ago. This is her first and so far, only game she has been willing to play, so we have been playing it nightly.
      I left before right after Paragon levels were introduced, got to about 250 and stopped playing. Now that I am back, I had a lot to catch up on. Fast forward and here I am, a Crusader, trying to reach GR70 completion.
      I have 3 sets nearly completed, but the one that is most complete is Deadset's Hammerdin build. I made a few replies on that thread, but it hasn't been approved, and since the last replies were from late Feb, I don't know if anyone is moderating or helping out on those anymore :(
      My problem is, I hear this build can exceed into GR90s, or even much higher than I am now, but I can't seem to stay alive. The farthest I could push without extreme frustration (can't even past first blue pack at entrance to GR, with all CDs active) is level 64 GR.
      Here is my current build:  https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sarvoth-1975/hero/85281633
      Here it is on Diablo 3 planner: http://www.d3planner.com/357572815
      What I need help with, is what I need to do to improve. Is it just that my item rolls suck? Do I need to get higher paragon (over 500 now)? Do I need to fill out in full ancients? What do I need to survive up to at least GR 70 so I can start the possibility of the primal ancient drops on my account.
      The build feels squishy. I tactically use all my abilities when my HP drops. I have a potion of the bottomless to help me as well, changed my gems to all Diamonds to a mix of Ruby and Diamonds, tried re-rolling my stats as close to perfect as possible according to Deadset's guide. I feel like I am missing something, or doing something really wrong here. My indestructible will always be on CD. I can't do a level 55 GR without dying at least once.
      EDIT: I know a big weakness right now is my two rings and amulet did not come with sockets, so all the enchants on those had to go to getting a socket for my legendary gems. I just haven't gotten any that could replace them yet.
      I am not the greatest  at this, and so any help would be much appreciated. 
      Thanks!
      -Sarv
    • By Hindrigan
      Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts
    • By Gonarena
        [H] Bleeding Hollow { Mechanics Optional } 1/10 M 10/10 H Nighthold