Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legendary drop preference

2 posts in this topic

Hello there fellow warlocks!

I was just curious about your legendary loot preference. From what I've read on forums/tried live I assume that most viable specs for raiding would be destro/demonology. Therefore it seems logical to aim for legendaries for these specs prio (some of them can be used in both/all specs) but primarily, which one to choose first, since demo profits from legendaries more, but destro will be played more often ?

Thanks for the advice.

Personally, I'd look for legendaries for the spec you will be playing more often.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      ShadowCraft: (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By Raxy
      Hey ,
      i have a question regarding the leg. bracers.
      Is there any change in playstyle and stat weights when u have  / use them ? 
      I guess one uses SS at 5 instead of 3 right ? to use it most efficent ?
    • By Xepp
      So on paper this thing seems pretty damn good (if mana isn't going to be an issue).
      I got one last night and it very quickly became apparent that the proc is often difficult to utilize optimally. I'm often casting penance right after applying a bunch of atonements and I'll follow it up with a chain of Smites. Because of the way latency works and the best practice of pre-casting just before your gcd completes, it often happens that I cast a Smite, the belt procs and Penance is taken off cooldown, but I'm already casting another Smite because by the time the server gets back to me and tells me Penance is off cooldown, even though it's technically happening instantly when Smite finishes, it's too late and I'm casting something else already. So that GCD is much less effective than it technically could have been. 
      Because Penance is on such a short cooldown anyways, this often happens when it's one GCD away from coming off cooldown, so the proc itself is completely wasted and it just feels crappy to watch that happen.
      Is there any trick, addon or macro I can use to reduce the frequency of this happening, besides waiting half a second after every Smite just to see if the belt procced before using my next spell? Or should I just accept that my Penances are very often going to be used one GCD later than they theoretically could have been?
      First world problems, I know, but it would be really cool if I had a way to capitalize on every proc the moment it happens.
    • By Rogmaw
      So i was lucky enough to get Drinking Horn Cover for my WW. 
      I was playing around with it today and i noticed something. It seems you should get the Energizing Elixir talent. Reason being is that if you manage to pull off the rotation properly then you can actually be able to use Fist of Fury twice before the Storm, Earth and Fire clones expires. This makes it really good considering the artifact passives that affect FoF with and without SEaF.
      Currently, i'm seeing this rotation to be the most effective:
      x2 Tiger Palm > Touch of Death > Storm, Earth and Fire > Fist of Fury > Strike of the Windlord > RSK > Blacout Kick until FoF's off CD. (Make sure you have chi when that happens)
      The idea is to increase the chi spent as much as possible in between cooldowns, while still making sure that the very millisecond it goes off cooldown you have 3 chi to spend on it.
      In order to make sure your SEaF are still up until the end of FoF, you can not use Whirling Dragon Punch during SEaF.  AFAIK, you can't change talents to compensate for that. Serenity doesn't work with the legendary and I have no theoretical number on Chi Orbit You can't rely on combo strikes on every single hit as you need to burn chi fast by spamming Blackout kick Question then is, does the downside far outweigh the upside, should i not prioritize double FoF?
    • By Rep
      This site has been fantastic with helping me up my game. There is something I could still use help with. Some legendary items change your rotation and possibly your stat priority. I have been lucky and got the "Marquee Bindings of the Sun King", now this item means that after getting to insta cast "Pyroblast" you can now non-instant cast "Pyroblast" again with a 20% chance of it tripling in power. So how does this change my rotation? Does it prioritize over getting hot steak? And what about stat priority? Haste was bottom before but now I have to cast a 4 second move, does this move it up my list? If so, how far?

I have relied so heavily on icy-veins that now I don't really know where to find this information. If they were ever to add a mini guide to each legendary that changes your play that would be fantastic but for now I just hope that someone has this information.