Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arende

Legendary drop preference

2 posts in this topic

Hello there fellow warlocks!

I was just curious about your legendary loot preference. From what I've read on forums/tried live I assume that most viable specs for raiding would be destro/demonology. Therefore it seems logical to aim for legendaries for these specs prio (some of them can be used in both/all specs) but primarily, which one to choose first, since demo profits from legendaries more, but destro will be played more often ?

Thanks for the advice.

Personally, I'd look for legendaries for the spec you will be playing more often.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tuvarkz
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=133974/lanathels-lament#comments
      So, the item specifies Death and Decay-which Unholy also has-does it work with the spec? And how good is it in fights where you can have those 10 seconds reliably enough?
    • By Stenbock
      Hi everyone,
      My guild and I did Trial of Valor yesterday (Thursday 10th) and we all picked up the quest to collect 1000 souls for the item set appearance. However my warlock friend got his entire set from Guarm as a drop. 
      I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if it's a bug.
      thanks for any feedback and your general thoughts on the raid!
    • By Morachnus
      So right after I hit 100 and while I was still doing some quests as destro, the spec I leveled as, I got my first legendary. Sweet right? One right off the bat! But it's made me wonder, as demo has proven to be the top performing spec, if that's turned out to be a drawback. Mostly because this Magistrike Restraints is the one I got. It has a very spec specific benefit, and I'm wondering if it's worth sticking to destro because of it. I've played some demo, and I worry that if I get a second legendary in demo, it's going to spread out the power I could gain by having two for the same spec. Also I wonder if that 30% chance of the extra chaos bolt is going to increase my damage enough to be competitive with demo at my ilevel (855 right now). Or I could always get one in demo that benefits all specs. But I don't know. So I'm mostly just working with what I have now and under the impression that I will, at some point get, one more. 

So tell me what you think. Is that 30% chaos bolt worth sticking with the spec? Is the possibility of having two destro legendaries really going to push my damage output higher than demo would be with no legendaries for it? Or just one?
    • By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bw4YfckyqBAX2aHx 
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Mulajin/simple
      ShadowCraft: http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/us/argent-dawn/mulajin (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By Raxy
      Hey ,
      i have a question regarding the leg. bracers.
      Is there any change in playstyle and stat weights when u have  / use them ? 
      I guess one uses SS at 5 instead of 3 right ? to use it most efficent ?