Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Feedback Wanted - heroic Il'gynoth

4 posts in this topic

Based on what you see here, any notes for improvement?

We were smacking our heads against the wall with 20 people, dropped to 15 and I changed some talents (I took up Prosperity, SOTF, Spring Blossoms)

I went oom a couple of times, but nowhere near as quickly as when we had 20 people.

On self-reflection - I could be using my artifact cooldown more and maybe using innervate on cooldown.

Edited by Aztecia

Personally, I would have taken either IP or Germination over SB. The reason you are OOMing is because you move SO much in that fight. I really don't think SB is worth it there.

1 person likes this

Thanks Blaine, great feedback and I'm sure it's valid! Will address this next raid. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RishardExodusBurrell
      I'm maining Resto Druid in Legion and I've been browsing the forums for advice and hints to improve my healing. I've found lots of information here so I thought I'd give back. One thing I failed to see anyone mention in a lot of the threads I read is the Artifact trait Dreamwalker. People were discussing ways to save mana and ways to improve their healing and I feel this accomplishes both. It's passive but I feel if you were to play close attention to making sure you have rejuv on the targets that have wild growth, you'll get much more healing out of those expensive wild growth casts. We all know the SW>WG>Flourish>EoG combo but if you prep your targets with rejuv beforehand, you can get even more healing out of this bread and butter combo. I just wanted to bring more attention to the trait because I didn't see anyone mention it. Also please feel free to leave any other tips you feel aren't being brought up often enough. Thanks guys.
    • By Shirushi
      Good day,
      My name is Shirushi and I am new to the shaman class. I have been healing now since Emerald Nightmare has come out, and I feel that I am missing something with my healing. I know really vague right. I want to be able to maximize my HPS, but according to the logs especially on the Cenarius attempts in Log 2 my healing seems to be lacking. I am attempting to stick to the rotation as much as possible and I know my timing on my totems is a little off. If you require more information please let me know. My artifact weapon has 25 points in it, and my next artifact trait will be Tidal Pools.
      I have tried Cloudburst Totem but was having issues working it into rotation properly, our raid group usually stays as spread out as possible which I know hurts my healing a little. I am looking for any advice that can be given on helping me better understand the Resto Shaman and to master the class. Below are my armory link and two logs that I have gathered.
      Armory Link
      Log 1
      Log 2
    • By Jorno
      Good morning Icy Veins,
      I've been watching some videos to improve my UI from a resto druid perspective. I found this video from Method vs Xavius from the POV of their holy paladin. This video shows a lot of different addons, but i'm mainly curious about the addon which is used for the raid frames and on click healing.
      My assuption this is Vudho or Healbot in combination with Elvui?, but i would like to have your feedback. This friday i'll be starting to set up my UI so any help you guys can provide me would be perfect.
      My main goal is to have a almost standard single player UI, but a more slick and healer friendly UI for mythic + and Raiding.
      Thank you :)
      PS. If you have any video's/screens of your own UI (resto druid prefered)  i'm happy to copy it over ;)
    • By Wellisso
      Hello Icy Veins,
      i started doing HC raids  the past days and realized i get a huge mana problem when bosses are at ~30% often. I already read the resto druid guide and always get to use "Innervate" twice a fight but around the execute phase i drop to 0 mana,
      Latest Log:
      Would be great if you could give some advices or other tips.
      (Sorry for bad english - not my main language)