trixbunny

Which trinkets? [Resto shaman]

2 posts in this topic

Hello, which one of these 3 trinkets should I be using, I cant find a trinket tier list for resto.
I am doing mythic progression, should I be farming some other trinket instead?

Best regards.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Flare and senses.  Flare is really good from what ive heard so your 880 with a soc must be amazing/BiS or close to it.

Senses provides more hard stats overall than other trinkets because the proc rate/duration will give you more int (+the haste which is an added bonus) overall.  It might not be the best in certain fights or for M+'s simply because u wont have any control over the amount of Int you will have at any given time, which could be an issue (during trash that require big heals in M+ or during Nythendra where healing is too inconsistent to rely no a proc to get your stats).  But for fights like Ursoc, Xavius or Cenarius my experience is more constant big heals are needed.  Meaning Senses would win out.  And again the item lvl of your senses makes me think it's going to be a huge boost when it does proc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Slamminshama
      I have three trinkets to choose from, Two from Mythic EN, Heightened Senses @ 880, Vial of Nightmare Fog @ 880, and finally from Nightbane Kara i have the Ethereal Urn @875. If any other experienced resto shamans could weigh in and help me make a decision it would be appreciated. 
    • By Leshrac
      Hey! Somebody help me please, Which should I use? 
      Tiny Oozeling Jar  870 ilvl
      Accolade of Victory: (1560 str;1055 Versa) 870ilvl
      Memento of Angerboda 855ilvl
      Nature's Call 850ilvl
      Horn of Valor 855ilvl
      Spiked Counterwight 855ilvl
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Leshrac/simple
      thanks for the help

• By bobifle
      I'm a ilevel 870-ish resto druid.
      In order to help my lazy DSPers in M+ man5, I more or less started to dps when there's no healing to do, also to keep me busy.
      The question is rather simple and is in 2 parts:
      1/ I'm using a stupid dot-as-musch-as-possible + solar wrath "rotation" . Is this correct ? the restoration guide is missing a dps section :o). I have the guardian affinity, I find the dps bonus in boomkin affinity way too low for the trouble. Switching forms costs one GCD which I find deadly in M++
      2/ I usually end up at most with something around 140k DPs on some packs, more likely to be around 90K dps average, maybe 60Kdps on boss fights... Anyone has some reasonable DPS target available or want to share their experience ? I'm no elite so I cannot pull off elite magic stuff but I'd still be interested in anyone feedback on that subject.

Note: I'm no elite player in the sense that I probably will never be able to switch to cat form to do some melee dps, way too dangerous for  me :o)
      Note2: I cannot exactly remember but I think I can raise up to 250 Kdps but that means that no healing is required, which does not happen in M+
    • By Cotics
      So with the new Patch on our doorstep, I was wondering if anyone knows how the patch will change stat priorities. Because of the nerf to 2ndary  stats.
    • By Caztek
      So, im curious which trinket i should use, first of all, this whole Discussion is about Mythic+ content (mainly 8-12) and i have a
      Horn of Valor (ilvl 870 - 1005 Versa - 482 Avoidance - 3566 Strengh all 2 min)
      Raven Eidolon (ilvl 880 - 2080 Stam - 486 Mastery - on use 50% dmg from allies transferred to me)

which one would you guys prefer? the 2000 stam and a shitty on use effect or 1000 Versa and on use strengh...