FORUMS
Rafim

Shadow Priest - Acrid Catalyst Injector (195ilvl) vs Infernal Writ (220ilvl)

So I've got these two specific items. The ACI is one of the most used trinkets on shadow priest, but compared to the Infernal, it has a low ilvl. The effect of Infernal stacks every second, and since critical strike is now the bis stat for shadow priest,  which one of the trinkets would you pick? 🙂

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Discipline Priest Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Holy Priest Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Shadow Priest Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By Neptune
      So i heard about primal ancients, and i m kinda desperate to get it. Why? It can make my Demon Hunter even powerful then he is now (I deal about 35m damage) So how do you get them? I know how though. Get in a GR 70 and do it Solo, but how do you do it actually? How much do you need to farm this for? A week? A month? A YEAR? The point is, i want primal ancients, and have NO IDEA how to farm them :// so... i need a bit of help for farming :))
    • By TeeKay1556
      So, this is a raid build I've been kicking around.  It's 31/0/20.  Basically, the important part is getting enough Disc to get Divine Spirit and Power Infusion, and enough Shadow to get Shadow Weaving.  This way, you get powerful tank buffs and dps shadow buffs from one person, who then functions as an off-healer.  This way, the main healers can concentrate on talents that help with actually healing.  You might only put like 14 points into Disc?  This would also take the place of the solitary Shadow Priest slot in the raid (for which, I'm sure, many people take zero).
      https://classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/embed/priest/505230130105141--50023041005
      Thoughts?  Am I way off?