FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Susza

Fury warrior rotation (with bloodbath)

Hi

I have one few questions concerning fury rotation:

1. Should I use bloodbath only with Battle Cry?

2. Should I use Rampage immediately after it is available or should I always wait for Frothing Berserker?

3. During Enrage time, should I spam raging blow or prioritize bloodthirst then raging blow?

4. Is CoF ilvl860 better then nightmare egg ilvl940?

Best regards

Susza 

On 12/30/2017 at 5:09 PM, Susza said:

1. Should I use bloodbath only with Battle Cry?

Only if it won't prevent you using additional uses of BB. If you have to delay it for such an amount of time that you lose a full use of it, you're losing DPS.

2. Should I use Rampage immediately after it is available or should I always wait for Frothing Berserker?

If you're using the talent, wait until you are at 100 rage.

3. During Enrage time, should I spam raging blow or prioritize bloodthirst then raging blow?

BT > RB.

4. Is CoF ilvl860 better then nightmare egg ilvl940?

Sim it. Only way to know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ehiztari
      Enter Eclipse Apply or maintain your Moonfire, Sunfire, and Stellar Flare (if talented) Keep Celestial Alignment / Incarnation: Chosen of Elune (if talented) on cooldown Cast Convoke the Spirits when you have less than 50 Astral Power. Try to pair with your other cooldowns but do not lose a use. Spend your Astral Power on Starsurge or Starfall on multi-target. Do not lose uses of Warrior of Elune, Force of Nature, or Fury of Elune (if talented). Cast the Eclipse-appropriate filler. Item 3 says to cast Celestial Alignment as a higher priority than (presumably that means before you cast) Convoke the Spirits.
      The subsection on Convoke the Spirits Optimization says "Generally, you will play around your Convoke and not your Celestial Alignment, as you almost never want to cast Celestial Alignment without Convoke up as well."
      I'm not quite understanding how I'm supposed to prioritize Celestial Alignment in my rotation but not generally cast Celestial Alignment without Convoke up.
      Unless Convoke is a special sort of channel, if you actually managed to cast Celestial Alignment during Convoke, wouldn't it interrupt the channeling of Convoke?
      If I am supposed to cast Convoke and then cast Celestial Alignment as it's channeling, shouldn't the rotation guide have those reversed?
      I'm sorry to be a noodge about accuracy here, but either I'm badly misunderstanding what looks like fairly simple instructions or the two elements of the instructions are inconsistent with one another.
    • By Purplespirk
      I am new to mmos and I was playing an Arcane Mage but my fiance said frost mages are better so I am trying to learn how to play it and I have watched videos and gone over the icy viens information but it is still very confusing for me. I know this sounds bad but can anyone like dumb it down or like comment simpler instructions right now i am going off this attachment i made based of some advice and off of icy viens and i am only doing 4152 dps total so I am not sure if this is low or not but I am already level 120 right now 
      https://gyazo.com/4130f71f1790c7b25a8dd3d23cb4f388
    • By Rafim
      So I've got these two specific items. The ACI is one of the most used trinkets on shadow priest, but compared to the Infernal, it has a low ilvl. The effect of Infernal stacks every second, and since critical strike is now the bis stat for shadow priest,  which one of the trinkets would you pick? ?

Thanks in advance! ?
    • By Valkas
      Hello all! I figured i'd make this thread to get some up to date information on the AOE rotation for unholy.  Currently i'm 935 ilvl, and I run Incstructor's fourth lesson and Soul. (For lack of a better option.) However it is my understanding that these two legendaries make for the strongest aoe rotation. Is this true?

That is my first question. My second is what is the priority for aoe when running these two. Is it to wait for defile to drop, then festering wound a target a couple times, then Scourge Strike? Or is the priority to just put Wounds on then pop them asap, dropping the defile whenever it's available. Typically I wait for defile before I start building Wounds, but given the soul and the extra talent, i suspect it's better to just aoe without Defile if it's unavailable or perhaps just better to rarely spend runes on defile? Curious as to your thoughts!
    • By Neshama
      Hi, 

Im having wierd issue with Opportunity skill. It happens everytime I  have 5cp+ and  Opportunity proc.

What Im doing is casting Run Through with 5cp+, note that I have Opportunity proc, after using Run Through my Ruthlessness skill refounds 2cp so Im using free Pistol Shot with Opportunity procs. Problem is IM NOT GETTING 3rd combo point. 

Anyone having simmilar issue  ?  Cant find any informations.