FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
trixbunny

Which trinkets? [Resto shaman]

Hello, which one of these 3 trinkets should I be using, I cant find a trinket tier list for resto.
I am doing mythic progression, should I be farming some other trinket instead?

Best regards.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Flare and senses.  Flare is really good from what ive heard so your 880 with a soc must be amazing/BiS or close to it.

Senses provides more hard stats overall than other trinkets because the proc rate/duration will give you more int (+the haste which is an added bonus) overall.  It might not be the best in certain fights or for M+'s simply because u wont have any control over the amount of Int you will have at any given time, which could be an issue (during trash that require big heals in M+ or during Nythendra where healing is too inconsistent to rely no a proc to get your stats).  But for fights like Ursoc, Xavius or Cenarius my experience is more constant big heals are needed.  Meaning Senses would win out.  And again the item lvl of your senses makes me think it's going to be a huge boost when it does proc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rafim
      So I've got these two specific items. The ACI is one of the most used trinkets on shadow priest, but compared to the Infernal, it has a low ilvl. The effect of Infernal stacks every second, and since critical strike is now the bis stat for shadow priest,  which one of the trinkets would you pick? ?

Thanks in advance! ?
    • By Pocimas
      Hello everyone,
      I want to ask for any tips on my logs, since I think I'm doing something wrong with my resto druid.
      I have good gear (currently 958 ilvl) but I see other druids with similar or less gear do way higher HPS than me on the logs. I think I should be doing more than 900/1k hps, but rarely go above 700 in many fights.
      Here are a couple of logs of Antorus hc:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cHZLXF1t8J7YMwBT
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zGB27L8KYp4HXJZQ
      I searched the logs and I think one of my main problems for the lack of healing is the rejuvenations. Other druids do far more healing with same or less rejuvs, since my average casts is around 450k (and other druids go up to 750 or even 1000).
      I don't know if it's a problem with timing or overhealing (other healers snipping me), but I want to know other opinions.
      Thanks a lot for your help.
    • By Kaezy
      Hello!
      I think I am doing something seriously wrong with my resto druid. I have pretty decent gear but I see other druids with similar or less gear do way higher HPS then me on my recount meter. I've run simulations that said i should be getting 900hps but that's rather rare to see. During M+ runs when we're taking high damage i've seen 1-1.2mil hps - but in Antorus I feel like I'm stuck at 400-600hps

Recently I've gone up 20 item levels and gotten 3 T21 pieces but haven't seen my hps improve much. I've switched from spring blossoms to double rejuv in hopes that i could hit higher hps but today in Heroic Antorus i was still the lowest healer (sorry no logs from that)

Here are some logs from a guide I've been doing normal with:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fAaV8v4YPbk6W1tD#fight=last&type=summary&source=15
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fAaV8v4YPbk6W1tD#fight=4&type=summary&source=15

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
    • By Susza
      Hi
      I have one few questions concerning fury rotation:
      1. Should I use bloodbath only with Battle Cry?
      2. Should I use Rampage immediately after it is available or should I always wait for Frothing Berserker?
      3. During Enrage time, should I spam raging blow or prioritize bloodthirst then raging blow?
      4. Is CoF ilvl860 better then nightmare egg ilvl940?
      Best regards
      Susza 
    • By Ashiraya
      Hello! My priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/argent-dawn/lilein has amassed quite the collection of trinkets and I am not sure which ones to pick. 
      I have:
      925 Naraxas' Spiked Tongue with socket
      910 int/haste stat stick with speed
      915 Tarnished Sentinel Medallion
      915 Terror From Below
      915 Charm of the Rising Tide
      Which ones are best? I usually look at the guides for this kind of thing but strangely the spriest guide lacks trinket recommendations. :(