Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bug report

5 posts in this topic

Sorry about this topic, didn't really knew where else to put it.

The 'Recent Posts' list appear to be broken, when viewed from the front page (

When I enter the forums it looks just like it should, but when viewed from the front page the list shows only topics from several days ago.

It does this regardless of which computer/browser I'm using and regardless of whether I'm logged in or not.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but you might want to look into this :)

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Cheers, and thanks for hosting such a great site and community!

2 people like this

Thank you for reporting that! I've fixed the issue :P

Sorry for continuing to post here, but I still don't know where else to put these things :)

Am I the only one for whom the front page is all fucked up today? It looks like one of the boxes on the right hand side decided it would rather be on top of the ones on the left. Make sense? Once again everything put the frontpage looks just like it should :)

No, it happened for me earlier and now it's back to the not updating recent posts issue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridar
      Make sure that pet in your number 1 position is non-exotic:

Otherwise, Stampede bugs out, and either doesn't summon any pets at all, or summons fewer than it should.
      Optional read:
      1) If you have any exotic pets in your "pocket", Stampede + Lone Wolf will not summon them, and will not summon copies / tokens to take their place. 
      E.g., if you have 3 exotic and 2 normal pets with you, Stampede will only summon the two normal pets. 
      2) If you have an exotic pet in your No1 position and Stampede minor glyph, Stampede will not summon any pets at all. 
      Stampede works normally when:
      1) Even if you have exotic pets in your pocket, as long as you have a normal pet summoned, Stampede will summon whatever normal pets are in your pocket, and replace exotic pets with copies of your current pet. 
      If you have Stampede minor glyph, all summoned pets will be copies of your current one.
      Needless to say, summoning a pet just to cast Stampede is likely to be a DPS loss for Lone Wolf. 
      3) I haven't tested what happens if you have a non-exotic pet in No1 position and use a Stampede minor glyph, my guess is it will work correctly and all summoned pets will be copies of that No1 pet.
    • By trance
      Does anyone know why havocing "current target" and mouseover shadowburning adds doesnt work? Shadowburn will only land on my mouseover target and not the one I'm attacking and havoc charges won't be used.  I just noticed it after some tests on training dummy. As long as havoc is placed on a mob that is not my current target [which I'm attacking], mouse over shadowburn works just fine. Am I missing something here?