FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

Bug report

Sorry about this topic, didn't really knew where else to put it.

The 'Recent Posts' list appear to be broken, when viewed from the front page (www.icy-veins.com).

When I enter the forums it looks just like it should, but when viewed from the front page the list shows only topics from several days ago.

It does this regardless of which computer/browser I'm using and regardless of whether I'm logged in or not.

I don't know if anyone else is having the same problem, but you might want to look into this :)

I'll let you know if anything changes.

Cheers, and thanks for hosting such a great site and community!

• Like 2

Sorry for continuing to post here, but I still don't know where else to put these things :)

Am I the only one for whom the front page is all fucked up today? It looks like one of the boxes on the right hand side decided it would rather be on top of the ones on the left. Make sense? Once again everything put the frontpage looks just like it should :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrGrumpyCat
      So uhm, first post here and i take the opportunity to take you guys through my fabulous journey into "breaking" the tavern brawl this morning.

So i get on that six-shooter tavern brawl with a mage decklist ( just cause i need them gold from quest ya know :D ) and on my second or third game,

I play Research Project my opponent had then 10 cards in hand and draws for the turn, but no deck refill.... He then plays Barnes, no minion comes up from the battlecry. so it aint a visual bug. start my turn, play another Research Project, my opponent fatigues for 1+2, i can then OTK him with my 0 costs spells due to my 4 copies of Sorcerer's Apprentice.
      Fun fact, the tavern brawl clearly says; Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!.
      Can anyone recall to this happening to them or no one had the cojones to mill?

• By Neshama
      Hi, 

Im having wierd issue with Opportunity skill. It happens everytime I  have 5cp+ and  Opportunity proc.

What Im doing is casting Run Through with 5cp+, note that I have Opportunity proc, after using Run Through my Ruthlessness skill refounds 2cp so Im using free Pistol Shot with Opportunity procs. Problem is IM NOT GETTING 3rd combo point. 

Anyone having simmilar issue  ?  Cant find any informations. 
    • By Arsthazar
      So, hey guys, before i logged out on Thuesday, i had like 3~4k of gold, yesterday when i logged in after zul'jin patch, i had 16k of gold. Some friends got 10~15k gold too, while otherss got none. Does someone know anything about this?
    • By strazybm
      So I got into a dungeon (Mana Tombs) with a level 71 Frost DK, and this guy was doing some absurd damage 1 shotting everything in his path.
      Was just wondering if anyone could possibly tell me how this guy was doing so much damage at this level

https://gyazo.com/91f93df94d5a7df4fe78adf6b511b9ec
      https://gyazo.com/152b92b697241071a8c8e862acd2b5a0
    • By Niteshadow
      Hey guys! Just scrolling through the forums briefly and didn't see any forums made for bugs. Just thought I'd start one (or maybe a new, fresh one), just leave a response in the comments and hopefully we can fix some stuff we find. I have one I'd like to share; I was playing as Abathur, just came out of an Ultimate Evolution after mining up an aggressive position and found my Toxic Nest on a 35 second cooldown with no charges. The cooldown was also about 6/10 of the way through, implying an approximate 75 second cooldown. If you have anything you've found, feel free to let the community know down below!