FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Brawler's Guild - Master Paku

Guest FUBlizz

Most retarded fight mechanic ever ==

Honestly Blizzard, instead of coming up with instant-kill bullshit, try designing the brawls with actual challenge

On 28/06/2017 at 4:25 AM, Guest FUBlizz said:

Most retarded fight mechanic ever ==

Honestly Blizzard, instead of coming up with instant-kill bullshit, try designing the brawls with actual challenge

To be fair, there are only so many things they can implement before you'd just be having the same fight over and over. I'd rather fight this than the Hexos thing.

On 22/07/2017 at 11:54 PM, Guest Noya said:

While I really appreciate the work, I encourage you to add more items to the guide.

The Brawler's fights are normally about execution rather than the actual tactic of the fight - just making sure you don't stand in something bad and meeting DPS requirements - what in particularly are you struggling with?

Guest Taolan of Astora

"A blue path will appear on the ground" is not a sufficient explanation. This is World of Warcraft PAC-MAN.

Allow me to rewrite your guide.

"Parts of the arena floor will turn blue resembling a grid from Namco's PAC-MAN franchise. Your character will walk forward constantly during the battle, but you can still cast all spells. Touching the blue areas will do massive damage and likely kill you immediately.

Master Paku will split into three invincible spirits, like the ghosts from PAC-MAN, each doing a constant whirlwind attack for heavy damage. The spirits are immune to crowd control effects. Yellow orbs will periodically spawn around the arena which must be collected by walking over them, like the Power Pellets from PAC-MAN, to make the spirits stop attacking and become vulnerable to damage.

Be aware of your orientation, and collect the yellow orbs only when one of the three spirits is in a position to be attacked. For ranged characters, be very careful not to accidentally walk over the blue squares while attacking. For melee characters, only collect the yellow orbs when the spirits are near to one so you don't waste time on approach."

You're welcome.

Guest Incredibly Difficult

This fight is way too hard for casters.  I cannot turn around to attack the mobs and have to randomly tag between the different ones who are ever in front of my toon to shoot.  Of course, this will change as most spells have cast timers and so you could be "out of sight" or "out of range" by the time your spell is up.  Tried doing it with the "whoever is in front" method and managed to get to the berserker timer, however, I still failed.  

Tremendously hard to do this one and if others are harder, than I guess I will forget about the brawler's guild for now.

On 15/03/2018 at 7:00 AM, Guest Incredibly Difficult said:

This fight is way too hard for casters.  I cannot turn around to attack the mobs and have to randomly tag between the different ones who are ever in front of my toon to shoot.  Of course, this will change as most spells have cast timers and so you could be "out of sight" or "out of range" by the time your spell is up.  Tried doing it with the "whoever is in front" method and managed to get to the berserker timer, however, I still failed.  

Tremendously hard to do this one and if others are harder, than I guess I will forget about the brawler's guild for now.

Which caster are you playing as?