Brawler's Guild: Master Paku (Rank 2) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Master Paku is your fourth Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight is simple, but can be difficult if you do not play ahead when running over the yellow orbs.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
When you engage Master Paku, he will split up into 3 individual adds that do not share health. By default, these adds are immune to all damage (but there is a way to damage them, as explained below).
As soon as Master Paku splits, a blue path will appear on the ground and your character will auto-run forward, until the end of the fight. Casters can cast their spells during this auto-running. If you run over the blue path, you will instantly die. In addition to this path, yellow orbs will spawn in the room throughout the fight. If you walk over a yellow orb all the adds will become vulnerable for 15 seconds, allowing you to damage them. Note that if you come within close proximity of an add when it is immune, you will take high damage.
The strategy for defeating Master Paku is as follows.
- Avoid the blue path on the ground, as it will kill you if you step in it.
- Step on yellow orbs to make the adds vulnerable.
- As a melee player, try to step on yellow orbs when a add is close to it, so as not to waste vulnerability time running to the add. You should aim to kill one add per yellow orb stepped on.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- Amazing Animation and Effects in "Judgement" Animated Short
- Vicious War Gorm Mounts in Shadowlands Season 2
- A Summary of All Patch 9.1 Build 38872 Class Changes
- A List of All Burning Crusade and Patch 9.0.5 Hotfixes (June 1-8)
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: June 7th
- Castle Nathria 9.0.5 DPS Log Rankings and Analysis, Week 13: Arcane Mages Dominate, Frost Rises as Well
- Impressive Arthas and Teldrassil Faction Animated Wallpapers
- Shaman Class Changes in Patch 9.1 Build 38872
- 9.1 Release Information
- Feral Druid PvP 9.0.5
- Beast Mastery Hunter PvP 9.0.1
- Patch 9.1 Changes
- Arcane Mage PvP 9.0.5
- Unholy Death Knight Leveling
- Advice for newbie tank
- Korthia Overview