Brawler's Guild: Master Paku (Rank 2) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Master Paku is your fourth Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponent. The fight is simple, but can be difficult if you do not play ahead when running over the yellow orbs.
This encounter is not currently part of the Battle for Azeroth season of the Brawler's Guild.
Abilities and Strategy
When you engage Master Paku, he will split up into 3 individual adds that do not share health. By default, these adds are immune to all damage (but there is a way to damage them, as explained below).
As soon as Master Paku splits, a blue path will appear on the ground and your character will auto-run forward, until the end of the fight. Casters can cast their spells during this auto-running. If you run over the blue path, you will instantly die. In addition to this path, yellow orbs will spawn in the room throughout the fight. If you walk over a yellow orb all the adds will become vulnerable for 15 seconds, allowing you to damage them. Note that if you come within close proximity of an add when it is immune, you will take high damage.
The strategy for defeating Master Paku is as follows.
- Avoid the blue path on the ground, as it will kill you if you step in it.
- Step on yellow orbs to make the adds vulnerable.
- As a melee player, try to step on yellow orbs when a add is close to it, so as not to waste vulnerability time running to the add. You should aim to kill one add per yellow orb stepped on.
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 29 Dec. 2016: Guide added.
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight
- Warlock Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Great Vault Added to the Map of Valdrakken
- Rogue Changes in Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Patch 9.2.7 Hotfixes: October 3rd
- Priest Changes Dragonflight Beta Build 45779
- Warrior Gladiator and Elite PvP Sets in Dragonflight
- Shadowlands Season 4 Fated Raid Mythic DPS Log Rankings, Week 9: Sepulcher
- Where can I find a guide on how to use the mouse / controller most effectively?
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 9.0.5
- Stellar Flare - Replacement for Starsurge - Balance Druid Dragonflight
- Equipping Double Legendaries in Patch 9.2
- Dungeons and Raids Hub