FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Brawler's Guild - Stitches

Guest RevenantRogue

I noticed an interesting bug with this fight. I tried using the "quick drop" strategy to drop the Aura and jump back in before the hook, and twice during the fight I noticed the aura wasn't ticking stacks. It stayed at one, but I wasn't sure if this was just a graphical error and I would die anyway, so I dropped the aura and came back in. When it happened again later in the fight, I decided to wait and see, and sure enough no matter how long I stayed put, the Aura never ticked up, and I was able to burn down Stitches without an issue.

Not sure if this bug will be fixed, but if you can trigger it (I did by accident twice, so it should be easy) the fight's mechanics become a non-issue.

On 11/25/2017 at 4:15 AM, Guest RevenantRogue said:

Not sure if this bug will be fixed, but if you can trigger it (I did by accident twice, so it should be easy) the fight's mechanics become a non-issue.

Awesome tip! Were you able to replicate this each time? 

Guest Nis'tara

Just learned something interesting. Seems that pets, even briefly summoned ones, add to your stacks. Did this fight many times as an Unholy DK, and every time I popped Army of the Dead, my ghouls added stacks very quickly.

The pet tip is currently being investigated by Sham - it seems that it might depend on the class/pet involved, so further testing is required. We will update the guide as necessary.