Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ohitsmascara

Enhance Shammy Help

3 posts in this topic

Hello, just wondering if i can bring my 4 piece as a enhance shammy dont have tier shoulders dont think ill ever get them! just wondering if my 4 piece as a enhance is a big deal or not

I encourage you to check out this thread and my post therein, but the basic info is this;

In any situation where you consistently have several targets to cleave Flame Shock onto (relevant targets or otherwise) it lets you kinda spam Lava Lash.  Most of the time, however, it's a very small dps increase, and you shouldn't really worry about acquiring the pieces.

1 person likes this

Does improve dps quite a bit in AOE situations, you can just spam lava lash a lot more. In single target, you might get 1 proc every 15 seconds if you're lucky so that's like a 10-20k dps gain in optimal conditions. The more you stack mastery, the more important the 4 pc is, since lava lash scales off that pretty heavily. Worth having, but not if the gear you're replacing is significantly better

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gorilliaz2
      So I have been looking everywhere for an answer to this question but have not seen anyone talking about it. 

Does the enhance class trinket from Archimonde cause the tier 17 4 set (feral spirits proc windfury) to do the bonus damage? 

I personally do NOT like the tier 18 2 and 4 set bonus.  I can see where it can be useful but personally I like 17 better and will use it until I get a definitive answer. 

• By forwardthrall
      Hey all --

We have given Heroic Imperator a try and I find myself struggling with DPS. Our raid leader wants us all to ideally be putting out close to 30k but I'm stuck at around 18-22k. (Logs here). Can anyone see any glaring inconsistencies in my priority that would keep my DPS low? 

Thanks to all in advance!

Rukena 
    • By Hybrys
      The Giant Enhancement Shaman Changes Thread

This thread is the official Shaman section thread devoted to tracking known changes in Enhancement Shaman mechanics, spells, and talents. This is basically a direct derivative of Stoove’s Resto thread and my own Elemental thread.

You can find the Elemental version of this thread here:
      [WoD] Elemental Shaman Changes

And you can find the Restoration version of this thread here:
      [WoD] Restoration Shaman Changes

Contributions to the guide are welcome, just comment below!

The changes are laid out as follows;

New Level 100 Talents
      Other Talent Changes
      General Changes
      Levelling Perks (91-99) Enh Specific Changes
      Other Resources
      Frequently Asked Questions

New Level 100 Talents

These are the talents we’ve seen so far, and their current Alpha state with analysis.

1. Elemental Fusion

Elemental Fusion

Passive

Your Lava Burst and Lava Lash increase the damage of your next Shock by 50%, stacking up to 2 times.

Known Features
      The application of this talent will be quite passive, as one of your main rotational abilities will trigger it's effect.
      The buff will allow you to 'snapshot' Flame Shock, and will stack with Unleash Flame multiplicatively.
      The talent will to scale very strongly with stats, and offer the most consistent pacing on damage.
      Will scale directly with the new Echo of the Elements, making Echo a significantly more viable choice for Enh.

Theorycrafting
      Hybrys has done some simple theorycrafting re: Elemental Fusion.  You can find it here. If you see any other relevant information, post it below and we may include it here!  
      External Links:
      We don’t have any yet!  If you see any relevant information, post it below and we may include it here.

2. Storm Elemental Totem

Storm Elemental Totem

5 min cooldown

Summons an Air totem which calls forth a Greater Storm Elemental, which hurls gusts of wind at the caster's enemies. Each gust does damage to the enemy, and then heals allies within 15yds for 100% of the damage dealt, split evenly.

Known Features:
      The elemental does interact with Primal Elementalist to give you a Primal Storm Elemental with a long cooldown single target knock-down called Gale Force, and a short range AoE movement speed buff called Eye of the Storm
      There’s also a cast/buff that the elemental can do called Call Lightning.  It’s a 3 second cast, with a 100% damage/healing buff attached.  This might be used by both the normal and Primal elemental version.
      Acts as another Ancestral Guidance-type cooldown, which would also scale with cleavable targets.

Theorycrafting
      Hybrys has done some simple theorycrafting re: Storm Elemental Totem.  You can find it here. If you see any other relevant information, post it below and we may include it here!  
      External Links:
      Although most links come from a Resto point of view, they are still valuable as a resource.
      Stoove posted about it along with the other Resto talents on his blog. http://stoove.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/restoshamanwodtalents/

3. Liquid Magma

Liquid Magma

Instant - 45 sec cooldown

Empowers your current Fire totem with the power of lava, causing it to spew globs of lava at random enemies within 40 yards every 0.5 sec for 10 sec. Each glob of lava deals 1 (+ 50% of Spell power) Fire damage to all enemies within 4 yards.

Known Features
      Used on cooldown, should be competitive to Shocking Lava in single target damage contribution, and far superior on 2+ targets.
      Must have a Fire Totem down to activate; If the Fire Totem expires, so does the Liquid Magma buff.  Might not synergize well with Glyph of Fire Elemental Totem for that reason.
      It behaves the same as Searing Totem; it won’t scale with haste/mastery, but does scale well with spell power/crit.

Theorycrafting
      Hybrys has done some simple theorycrafting re: Liquid Magma.  You can find it here. If you see any other relevant information, post it below and we may include it here!  
      External links:
      We don’t have any yet!  If you see any relevant information, post it below and we may include it here.

Other Talent Changes

Echo of the Elements

Echo of the Elements

Passive

Your spells and abilities have a chance to trigger Echo of the Elements.

Echo of the Elements causes your next short cooldown spell or ability

Enhancement
      Lava Lash, Stormstrike, Frost Shock, or Fire Nova

to not incur its cooldown.

Known Features
      Does not reset the cooldown, just allows the abilities next cooldown to not start. If you're using Elemental Fusion, most instances of this buff should be used with Lava Lash. If you're not using Elemental Fusion, it will be better to use whichever comes up first, to make sure you don't waste the buff.  
      Theorycrafting
      We don't know of anyone who has theorycrafted this talent yet.

External links:

Ancestral Guidance

Ancestral Guidance

120 second cooldown

When you deal direct damage or healing for the next 10 sec, 20% of the damage or healing is copied as healing to up to 3 nearby injured party or raid members.

Known Features
      Reduction of healing from 40% damage and 60% healing to 20% damage and 20% healing. Related to the raid cooldown stacking changes; will still be the most effective talent of that row for Enh unless Healing Rain or Healing Stream Totem are dramatically changed.  
      Theorycrafting
      We don't know of anyone who has theorycrafted this talent yet.

External links:

Changelog
      Initial Post - April 26, 2014 Changed the names of the new l100 talents, based on the latest Alpha build - June 13, 2014
    • By Shamanator
      My iLvl is 503 equipped, and now I can't seem to figure out why my DPS is bad. I do the right rotation, I used askmrrobot.com for proper gems and reforging; however, I will not spend thousands of gold on enchants until I figure out why my DPS is jacked up. I used to pull top DPS in my old guild and any dungeon or LFR I was in back in Cataclysm, just started trying Enhancement again and I can't seem to figure out why my DPS is bad..

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Sh%C3%A4manat%C3%B6r/advanced

I also realize my trinkets are really bad, but I can't seem to find one for the life of me. Is that really a big problem with my DPS?

I just did a test on the dummies and only pulled about 80k DPS.