Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Camoflage

Ice Block Glitch

Recommended Posts

I am a very new player to WoW and i recently made an arcane mage. I have leveled my mage to level 34 but I wanted try out some different talents and when I reset my talents my ice block spell disappeared from my spell book.  I can see the spell in the frost tab but I obviously cant use it since im a arcane mage.  

 

PLEASE HELP!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am a very new player to WoW and i recently made an arcane mage. I have leveled my mage to level 34 but I wanted try out some different talents and when I reset my talents my ice block spell disappeared from my spell book.  I can see the spell in the frost tab but I obviously cant use it since im a arcane mage.  

 

PLEASE HELP!!!

 

Did you spec ability_mage_netherwindpresence.jpgEvanesce?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a note for anyone reading this - no question is a stupid question.

 

Gj Krazyito ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...