Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By ShivtotheNutz
      Hello guys,
       
      I am planning on making another  hs series for youtube after my exams. I am wondering is it important that there is commentary on the videos? Or is this not neccesary? What do you guys want to see in such a video that keeps you watching or interested ? Any advice is welcome since I am very new to this but want to make something good out of it!
       
      Thnx in advance!
       
    • By Justintime2kill
      Here is a quick match I played recently as Valla, please feel free to swing by my channel and check out my Heroes content. I upload videos on a regular basis and if anyone is looking for a specific hero just leave a comment and I will get right to it! Thanks for watching, have a great day!! :)
       

       
       
×
×
  • Create New...