coshea3

715 Holy Pally - Very Low Parses (~40-45k hps)

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Hoping to get some feedback on my logs below.  I'm well geared, experienced, and overall a good player, however my numbers just aren't where i expect them to be in comparison with other holy pally's i've run with.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Logs of most recent Heroic Iskar - Archie clear:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/HFmfnAwX7Kjk2zJD#type=summary&boss=-2

Armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/F%C3%A4lafel/simple

What I can see immediately from looking at your armory is the fact that you don't have the correct trinket set-up. For maximum efficiency you want to get your class trinket as well as the Demonic Phylactery. Once you get that combo of trinkets, you can also look to drop your spirit down to around 1.2k as the mana cost reduction of the DP allows you to instead focus on more Crit / Haste / Mastery. By the looks of your logs, your healing from Holy Light and Eternal Flame is extremely low and as these are two of your three main heals, you'll need to make sure you're fully utilizing Holy Shock, Holy Light, and Eternal Flame. This, however, is prone to getting better once you get your class trinket, as that increases the healing done by your Flash of Light or Holy Light by 88% for 6 seconds after casting Holy Shock. Your Beacon of Light healing seems fine which means you're probably keeping a high up-time on your 4 set bonus. If that is the case, then you definitely want to make sure to use Eternal Flame (3 Holy Power) more frequently as it ticks a lot with that amount of Haste (4-set 4 stacks + your Haste prior to those extra 8%). Once you get the class trinket you can also cut down on Flash of Light usage and instead rely more on preemptive healing as opposed to "panicky" healing where you spam Flash of Light to get people back to full HP. 

Overall I think that once you get the gear you're meant to have, you will probably quickly start seeing the results you're wishing for, as some gear (especially trinkets) sadly mean so incredibly much in this game, that not having them cripples you to unbelievable lengths. 

For reference, here is my Holy Paladin: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/%C3%87rane/simple

Random Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/BxZq9d67pTynmhDH

I have re-rolled to a Hunter now though, so my gear has been falling off a bit lately, but we do have another Holy Paladin in there who can you also look at to see some of the up-times of EF as well as the low amount of usage of Flash of Light compared to Holy Shock + Holy Light combo. 

I hope this helps!

You also have to take into consideration talent switching. I'm nowhere near the best Holy Pally but I excel at some fights due to switching out some talents. For the main part I take Selfless healer. Especially for fights like Iron Reaver/Council/Tyrant/Fel Lord/Archimonde. Taking Selfless healer allows me to skip using Demonic Phylactery. Taking sefless healer is easier on mana, you don't need that much haste due to not using eternal flame and it creates the flash of light haste buff. I just use judgment/holy shock/flash of light on repeat while throwing in Holy prism on Cd or timed aoe damage and Word of glory or Light of Dawn when capped at 5 or 3 and I top charts. I heal 120+ on Tyrant Velhari alone and ranked in the top 1000 on a couple of fights. My parses could be better and some fights I'm lackluster in but for the most part I do pretty well.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MbhLf9qvVcPkRYwQ#fight=38&type=healing

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Ihatemyex/simple

Just gotta say that trinkets are definitely a fight dependent thing. Don't be going around thinking two trinkets are best for all fights. Picking up the leech trinket for heavy aoe fights over the class trinket is a decent plan. Personally, I don't run the Phylactery, cuz I never run out of mana, and don't have spirit on a few spirit slots already. I personally don't think that trinket is good for paladins, since 15-20% of our casts actually dont use mana to begin with.

Quick math shows that it's the equivalent of 775 spirit (heroic trinket) on fights where you're casting consistently. It's really solid, basically 327 int 327 haste 775 spirit on heroic. I personally run the kilrogg trinket most of the time, because combining it with wings does basically make me a godsend every 1.5minutes. I can also split them up and have a large healing buff for 50% uptime. (30s wings 15s trinket, 90s CD on each)

Basically, use what youre comfortable with and what works with your raid. The Phylactery is by far better for those who aren't good at managing CDs/Mana to heal and be the clutch healer on your team, but other trinkets -can- fit into your setup. I also find the leech trinket to be underrated, as it does about 20% healing in my experience.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Abradolf
      Hi all,
      I'm currently playing a restro druid mainly for Raid - Mythic +
      Can somebody explain to me; especially for raids, why my HPS is very low compared to the other healers.
      I'm currently going with 936 gs - Shoulder Leg & Finger Leg (2nd talent in lvl75)
      Crit 19%
      Haste 21%
      Mastery 27%
      Versatility 2%
      All of my items habe atleast Mastery - even 8 Items Mastery & Haste.
      Nevertheless I'm unable to compete in HPS during raids HC + Mythic.
      Maybe it's something related to my rota - my current play style is:
      - Lifeboom on tank combined with cenarion ward & rejuvenation.
      - Dotting all others with rejuvenation
      - Effloresecence somewhere at meeles
      - wild growth as soon as multipe dmg mostly combined then with flourish
      - tranquility for heavy aoe
      - swiftmed for heavy heals
      etc...

The problem is, even with this I cannot heal more than 400 - 600hps while the other healers are going with 1 mio hps.
      Maybe someone can explain my mistake.

Thanks

• By elpocimas
      Hi guys,

I need some pro help to learn to heal properly with my druid.
      I started to play 3 months ago and I've tried to follow build, tips, place proper hots but I always get a very low efficiency index in raid logs with my guild (and with other people).
      My ilvl is currently 906, I have two legendaries, and my artifact is at max level. I do have two other legendaries in my bags: Prydaz and Xoni's. Below are my current stats:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/es-es/character/dun-modr/elpocimas
      Here are a couple of logs of this week raids:
      ToS nm (only 5 bosses): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DWz34VPQ9aHtXp6C
      Another ToS nm (except KJ): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dXFnKbqAk43cahxr
      I think my HPS are rather lacking in comparison to other healers, even though I am not that far away gear-wise. It's so frustrating to see 11-20% of efficiency :(
      I'd appreciate any constructive opinion you have and thanks in advance.
      Regards
    • By Sidonis

AEQUITAS
      „Als persönliche Tugend bezeichnete Aequitas in der Geschichte die Gelassenheit, vermöge derer ein Römer auch in äußerst kritischen oder aufwühlenden Situationen die Würde (Dignitas) zu bewahren wusste.“
      Wer oder was ist Aequitas?

Eine Gesellschaft aus Spielern verschiedenster Art und Alters, die sich das Ziel gesetzt hat, Raids mit Effizienz, Erfolg und Freude zu bestreiten. Gleichzeitig werden dem Anspruch Grenzen gesetzt. Grenzen die nicht überschritten werden dürfen, um den letzten Schritt in eine dekadente und abgehobene Gilde zu verhindern, in der Freude am Spiel nur noch dann gelebt wird, wenn jeder Aspekt in die Perfektion abdriftet. 

Diese Grenzen sind flexibel, beinhalten aber stets dieselben Wert- und Normvorstellungen, den Contentinhalt niemals auf Biegen und Brechen zu bewältigen, niemals zu erzwingen und die Wünsche des einzelnen Mitglieds nach Möglichkeit zu berücksichtigen. 
      Dieses Gleichgewicht wird gewährleistet, jede Woche aufs Neue auf die Probe gestellt und intern geregelt. 

Gleichmut und Gleichberechtigung eines jeden Mitglieds sind und bleiben das oberste Ziel.
      Unsere Gilde bietet ihren Mitgliedern sehr viel:
      Aktiver Raid- und Mythisch+ - Content mit kostenlosem Buff-food und Fläschchen/Trankzubehör, engagierte Offiziere, ein stets selbst-reflektierender Raid-Lead, Klassenberatung und ein kameradschaftliches internes Klima. Wer jetzt eine absolut harmonische Gilde, wie in einem Bilderbuch vor Auge hat, der irrt. Auch wir haben raidbedingte Stresssituationen, in denen der ein oder andere Unmut entsteht. Aber keine dieser Situationen konnte oder wird uns aus der Bahn werfen.

Unser kurzfristiges Ziel war die Gründung einer funktionierenden und effizienten Gildengruppe. Diese sollte intern die ersten Raids der Erweiterung Legion aktiv bestreiten und erfolgreich abschließen. Dieses Ziel haben wir erreicht und wir sind dabei als Gilde zusammengewachsen. 

Durch private Lebenssituationen ist unsere kleine eingespielte Gruppe aber immer wieder gezwungen, die Raid-Spielergröße am unteren Limit zu absolvieren. Um eine stabilere Gruppengröße von 14+ zu gewährleisten sind wir jetzt auf aktiver Mitspielersuche.

Unsere Ziele:

- Den aktuellen Content auf normalem und heroischem Schwierigkeitsgrad zu bestreiten, außerhalb von Zufallsgruppen.(Mythischer Content ist für unsere kleine Gilde zu zeitintensiv)

- Ein Gilden- und Raidklima, in dem Berufliches und Privates koexistieren können.

- Eine offene und demokratische Gildenleitung auf dem Prinzip der Parlamentarischen Demokratie.

Was wir von neuen Mitgliedsanwärtern erwarten:

- Ein Mindestalter (20+), auch geistige Reife, Eigenverantwortung und Selbstreflexion sollen gelebt werden.

- Einen Item-Stand, der etwa dem letzten heroischen Raid-Content entspricht. 

- Team- und Kritikfähigkeit und Akzeptanz Gegenüber der Meinung anderer.

- Gefühl und Verständnis der eigenen Klasse (z.B. das Ausüben eurer 
      Klassenfähigkeiten sollten kein Problem darstellen, auch wenn ihr auf eine unerwartete Situation stoßt.).

Eine Bewerbung oder ähnliche abwegige Formalitäten verlangen wir ironischerweise nicht. Das einzige, was wir von euch verlangen, ist ein formloses Gespräch im Teamspeak und eine 3-wöchige Probezeit, in der ihr euch in die Gilde als auch in die Raid-Gruppe eingliedern könnt. 
      Während dieser Zeit werdet ihr nicht ins kalte Wasser geworfen oder mit eurem Spielcharakter alleine gelassen. Genauso wie ihr möchten auch wir, dass ein weiteres Mitglied in Aequitas aufblühen kann.

Wir haben zurzeit zwei feste Raid-Tage, zum einen Mittwoch und zum anderen Freitag, jeweils ab 20:00. Die Raiddauer ist flexibel, wird aber die Dauer von 5 Stunden nie überschreiten. Besonders mittwochs wird nie länger als bis 22:30 geraidet.
      Besonders freuen wir uns über:

Heiler: Paladin oder Schamane
      MeleeDD: Paladin, Schurke, Krieger, Feral(Wildheitsdruide)
      RangeDD: Disziplin, Elementarschamane, Hexer, Magier

Ansprechpartner:

Portz#2918
      Saltras#2334

• By XvaL
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/azralon/Väl Good evening. I am currently raiding ToS and I see that I am my heal not this "cool" compared to the previous raids .. I am usually rarely getting first in HPS and I have the biggest ilvl of the healers in my group. (Hpriest, Rdruid and Monk). Am I doing something wrong? Or maybe it's because I lost mastery? I remember I was with 118% in the last raid .. I need help please :) I apologize for bad english .. I used a translator  

• By Veynom
      <Unrivaled>
      Guild Website: http://www.apunrivaled.com/

Unrivaled is an established friendly raiding guild on the US server Thrall. We were founded December 15th 2008 as a new Wrath of the Lich King guild on the server Aerie Peak. On June 27th, 2015 we decided to make a move to the server Thrall, we made this decision as the server Aerie Peak had dwindled down to us being the only Horde raiding guild left. We are always looking for new faces to help build our roster. We take raiding seriously while maintaining a fun, sometimes (very) R-Rated environment during raids. We are a group of active players willing to always lend a hand. We don't believe in a toxic or drama filled raid environment. If you come here expect constructive criticism without any name calling and very little yelling.

-- RAIDING TIMES --

We currently raid 9 hours a week, we are looking for people who will show up and not waste time. Our raid days are as followed:

Tuesdays 9PM -12AM EST
      Wednesdays 9PM -12AM EST
      Thursdays 9PM -12AM EST

** We also run a completely optional Sunday raid where we take alts or do small amounts of progression at the start of a new tier.

-- RECRUITMENT --
      Currently trying to round out our roster with solid players. We maintain a roster of approximately 25 dedicated raiders and make changes as required on Mythic content. Right now we are mainly focused on recruiting 1 Tank, 3 DPS, and 1 healer for ToS, however any good player interested in Unrivaled should definitely contact us as we are always looking for good players. Having a really strong off-spec you are able to play is extremely beneficial.

-- RECENT PROGRESSION HISTORY --
      10/10 Mythic Nighthold
      3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
      7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

-- LOOT SYSTEM --
      Currently our loot system is loot council. We take all upgrades into consideration when handing out loot. We base loot on a number of different factors. Attendance, Quality of Upgrade, Current Performance and Guild Rank.

Off-spec gear goes based on priority. Some of our members are needed to change specs occasionally to help the raid. We usually give these members off-spec pieces first after this point it off-spec gear will go to a roll.

Anyone interested please contact us on battle.net Levon#1163