Vlad

Azortharion's Thoughts on the Legion Hunter Preview

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

kRm9O2e.jpg

A few days ago, Blizzard released their Legion preview for the Hunter class, which provides a glimpse into the many changes that are scheduled for the Legion expansion. We sat down with Azortharion, reviewer of our Hunter class guides here at Icy Veins, in order to find out what he thinks of the preview.

Azortharion is a top-parsing Hunter who raids in Ðanish Terrace, a guild that is rank 19 in the world. You can follow him on Twitter and watch him stream on Twitch.

Hunter Class Overall

About the changes to the Hunter class overall (before going into detail about each specific spec), he had this to say.

The most striking thing, and the greatest success of the recent Hunter class announcement for Legion has to be that they finally succeeded to give each spec an identity. The three hunter specs have been very similar for too long, and if you were good at one of them, you were essentially good at all of them.

It’s important to note - not just for Hunters, but for all classes this expansion, 4-5 rows of talents for each spec will be throughput-based. This suggests that on top of the basic gameplay that the spec’s base abilities bring, there will be a lot of depth and optimization added through these talents. My prediction is that choice will play a bigger role than usual. They have mentioned that they will bundle similar talents together - not in rows, but in columns. For example, the leftmost column of talents for a spec may be more mobility-focused than the rest (while still maintaining throughput gains for a number of them).

With so many throughput talents to choose from, though, what talents you choose could have a huge impact on how the spec is played, and it is difficult to tell exactly how the specs will look with just the base abilities.

It’s important to note that the passive, base focus regeneration of Hunters has been increased from 4 per second to 10 per second, and that all thoughts here take this into account.

Beast Mastery

Beast Mastery has remained more or less similar to its pre-Legion incarnation, since it retains its beast theme (and one could say that its identity was always more unique than those of the other two specs). Read on to see what Azortharion had to say. 

Beast Mastery has until this point been the spec that I prefer for the gameplay alone, but thematically it has always been very lackluster. Your interaction with the pet was very limited, especially for single-target, while Beast Cleave was at least introduced for AoE, rewarding good pet positioning on fights with spread out targets especially.

43h1iqk.jpg

Now, Beast Mastery has been redesigned, with pets as the main focus as they rightfully should be for this spec. Kill Command will stay, while Dire Beast (previously a talent) becomes part of the spec toolkit. Cobra Shot remains, too, but it now costs 30 focus. I have a suspicion that it may be supposed to generate this, but for now I can only assume that it’s a spender. This leaves Dire Beast as the only way to generate focus besides your passive, static regeneration. This is not very problematic, with our passive focus regeneration being more than doubled.

The Beast Mastery spec does not seem as fleshed out as the other two specs. The basic gameplay seems to involve using Dire Beast on cooldown, which reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by 15 seconds per usage, using Kill Command on cooldown, and dumping excess focus with Cobra Shot.

Beast Mastery’s Mastery is still called “Master of Beasts”, and still increases the damage done of your pets by 45% with typical Mastery levels.

I hope that talents will add much more to this spec, because using some things on cooldown and controlling your focus is the exact same gameplay we’ve had in all three specs for years. I think that they are on the right track when it comes to its thematics, but the base gameplay seems like it’s missing one or two key abilities.

Marksmanship

Marksmanship Hunters often opted to forego using a pet during Warlords of Draenor, something which Blizzard has decided to incorporate into their new core identity. Here is what Azortharion thinks about the changes.

Marksmanship is the spec that I am most excited about. Chimaera Shot is gone, and while it was a nice ability to use for its sheer stopping power, it did not make much thematic sense - an elemental shot that did magical damage. They made a step towards this “de-elementalizing” of Marksmanship by removing Arcane Shot from the spec in the start of Warlords of Draenor. With that said, Arcane Shot is back as a focus generator. I think they could’ve easily made Arcane Shot something else - a physical shot instead of a magical one, at least. Given that it is our generator, we will also be casting it a lot. It plays a huge role.

Still, Marksmanship has a reimagined identity - it is always petless, and a number of its abilities are centered around picking out targets to “snipe”, if you will. The basic gameplay idea is that you apply Hunter’s Mark to one or more targets by using Arcane Shot and Multi-Shot to apply Hunter’s Mark to different targets which it will do at random with a currently unknown chance. Once you have up to 3 targets marked, you will use Marked Shot to deal huge damage to those targets. This will cause Aimed Shot - still our focus dump - to deal vastly increased damage - up to 75% with 3 stacks of the Marked Shot debuff. Finally, Aimed Shot now requires you to stand still, while Marked Shot can be cast on the move. They sped up Aimed Shot’s base cast time by a whole second, though, so it should not be very problematic. There is no more Sniper Training to deal with as we know it, as you’ll see further below.

That is the basic gameplay, and as you can probably tell, it’s vastly more complicated than any Hunter spec has been in the past 3 expansions. As someone who really enjoys getting the maximum out of a spec, increasing the difficulty makes the impact of that way more significant. It’s the kind of complex difficulty that I think may turn off non-raiders or just more casual players, but perhaps the philosophy is that Marksmanship will be the advanced raider’s spec that deals the highest damage if all is done correctly. Of course, we can only speculate on that for now.

Marksmanship’s Mastery is a simplified version of Sniper Training that increases the range and critical strike damage of all your shots by 20% in “typical” gear, as Blizzard puts it. Previously, you could not feasibly rely on the extra range that Mastery gave you, since it required so much standing still. Now, Marksmanship Hunters can reliably stand further away than anyone else. This new Mastery does not require standing still at all, it is constantly active.

v1ZUnN2.jpg

Survival

Survival is probably going through the most aggressive of changes in Legion. The spec will become a melee spec, and traps will be exclusive to Survival Hunters. Read Azortharion's analysis to get a better idea of where the spec is heading.

When people asked me what I thought about Survival going melee when it was first announced, I told them that I didn’t care much for that aspect - I still don’t. In the end, it all comes down to whether it is fun to play -the spec-. Sure, being in melee is a big difference, but if the spec is fun I won’t let that hold me back. On the flip-side, if the spec is awful, I wouldn’t touch it even if I strongly preferred melee.

Thematically, I think the new Survival is the best one of the specs. Being in melee with your pet and using purely physical attacks is a fantasy that many Hunters have been yearning for, even if some might think that this fantasy should be applied to the Beast Mastery spec instead. I actually agree with that, especially in the light of some mechanics with Survival that I think would have been awesome as Beast Mastery, but onwards to the spec!

Survival, thematically, is supposed to be a spear user. A number of old-timey abilities are back - Raptor Strike, Wing Clip, and Mongoose Bite. For the most part, they are fairly similar to how we once knew them, with Wing Clip and Raptor Strike costing focus, and Mongoose Bite working on a charge system as we’ll see below.

One of the central mechanics of the spec is that Mongoose Bite has up to 3 charges. Whenever you use Mongoose Bite, another Mongoose Bite following it within 3.5 seconds will deal 50% increased damage, stacking up to 6 times.

A new ability is introduced through Flanking Strike, which also costs a bit of focus and has a short, 6-second cooldown. This is the pet-oriented ability I was talking about. It causes both you and your pet to deal heavy damage at the same time. If the target is attacking you, the pet does more damage, and if it’s not attacking you, you will do more damage, this is most likely as a means for the pet to get aggro more easily during solo content.

Survival has no focus regeneration besides passive regeneration, which is now 10 focus per second. The gameplay will largely consist of dumping excess focus using Raptor Strike, keeping up the newly introduced Laceration DoT which simply deals damage, and keeping Flanking Strike on cooldown. Mongoose Bite management will play a central role in what the player’s mind is on when playing the spec. They mention a talent that instantly gives you 3 charges of Mongoose Bite, which is what makes stacking the damage bonus up to 6 possible, along with the Mastery that we will see in a moment.

I imagine a number of the talents will be centered around amplifying your Mongoose Bite’s damage, charge count, and debuff length. You don’t want to waste any charges, naturally, so at least one should continously be kept on cooldown. When you need to do more damage - or during cooldowns - you would dump your charges and stack up Mongoose Bite’s damage, and then use something like the talent Snake Hunter (shown as an example of what is in store for Survival talents in the class preview) to restore 3 charges and continue, stacking up some insanely powerful Mongoose Bites by the end of your cooldowns.

Survival’s Mastery, “Hunting Companion”, causes your pet’s attacks to have a 20% chance (in typical gear) to give you an extra charge of Mongoose Bite.

With some talents added, I see Survival becoming a very involved spec, just like Marksmanship. Even if the Flanking Strike and Hunting Companion mechanics seem more fit for Beast Mastery in the thematical sense, I am just happy to be in there with my pet wreaking some havoc.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan

Antorus trinkets and Tier 21 set bonuses received additional tuning in this week's Patch 7.3.2 PTR build.
      Antorus Raid Trinkets
      The following trinkets have been updated in the latest build:
      Carafe of Searing Light
      Refreshing Agony - Sear an enemy with holy light, inflicting 169,713 183,294 Holy damage over 18 sec. Restores 4,461 mana each time damage is dealt. Garothi Feedback Conduit
      Feedback Loop - Your healing effects have a chance to increase your Haste by 452 551 for 8 sec, stacking up to 5 times. This is more likely to occur when you heal allies who are at low health. Highfather's Machination
      Highfather's Timekeeping - Your healing effects have a chance to apply a charge of Highfather's Timekeeping for 60 sec, max 5 charges. When the ally falls below 50% health, Highfather's Timekeeping is consumed to instantly heal them for 48,068 67,294 health per charge. Ishkar's Felshield Emitter
      Felshield - Place a Felshield on an ally, absorbing 1,044,941 752,358 damage for 9 sec. When the shield is consumed or expires, it explodes dealing 50% of the absorbed damage as Fire split amongst all enemies within 8 yds. Cooldown: 2 min 60 sec. Tarratus Keystone
      Tarratus Keystone - Open a portal at an ally's location that releases brilliant light, restoring 423,768 508,521 health split amongst injured allies within 20 yds. Tier 21 Set Bonuses [All Tier 21 Set Bonuses]
      The following bonuses have been updated in the latest build:
      Death Knight
      Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus - When Dancing Rune Weapon fades, your Rune regeneration rate is increased by 15% 40% for 10 sec. Item - Death Knight T21 Frost 4P Bonus - When you deal Frost damage, you have a chance to release a barrage of icy spikes at your target dealing [ 3.000 * 280% 420% of weapon damage ] Frost damage. Demon Hunter
      Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus - When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your Haste is increased by 15% 40% for 8 sec. Mage
      Item - Mage T21 Arcane 2P Bonus - Each Arcane Charge you spend increases your damage dealt by 2% 4% for 8 sec. Item - Mage T21 Arcane 4P Bonus - When you generate an Arcane Charge, you have a 4% 8% chance to increase your haste by 20% for 6 sec. Monk
      Item - Monk T21 Brewmaster 4P Bonus - When you dodge an attack, you have a 25% 100% chance to reset the cooldown of Breath of Fire. Rogue
      Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus - Run Through has a 10% 12% chance to grant you a Roll the Bones combat enhancement buff you do not already have for 10 sec. Warrior
      Item - Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus - When you use Colossus Smash, your critical damage is increased by 15% 10% for 8 sec. Previous Highlights
      Patch 7.3.2 Build 25255
    • By Stan

A collection of all Tier 21 bonuses from Antorus.
      An overview of all Tier 21 set effects from Antorus the Burning Throne as of Patch 7.3.2 Build 25326.
      Death Knight 
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Blood Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 2P Bonus When a charge of Bone Shield is consumed, the cooldown of Dancing Rune Weapon is reduced by 3.0 sec. Item - Death Knight T21 Blood 4P Bonus When Dancing Rune Weapon fades, your Rune regeneration rate is increased by 40% for 10 sec. Frost Item - Death Knight T21 Frost 2P Bonus Howling Blast damage increased by 15% and Obliterate damage increased by 15%. Item - Death Knight T21 Frost 4P Bonus When you deal Frost damage, you have a chance to release a barrage of icy spikes at your target dealing [ 3.000 * 420% of weapon damage ] Frost damage. Approximately 2 procs per minute. Unholy Item - Death Knight T21 Unholy 2P Bonus Death Coil causes the target to take an additional 25% of the direct damage dealt over 4 sec. Item - Death Knight T21 Unholy 4P Bonus Death Coil has a 20% chance to deal damage a second time. Demon Hunter
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Havoc Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 2P Bonus Eye Beam damage increased by 30%. Item - Demon Hunter T21 Havoc 4P Bonus When Eye Beam finishes fully channeling, your Haste is increased by 40% for 8 sec. Vengeance Item - Demon Hunter T21 Vengeance 2P Bonus While Demon Spikes is active, your parry chance is increased by an additional 5%. Item - Demon Hunter T21 Vengeance 4P Bonus When you parry an attack, the cooldown of Metamorphosis is reduced by 5.0 sec. This can only occur once every 1.0 sec. Druid
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Balance Item - Druid T21 Balance 2P Bonus Increase the damage of Starfall by 10% and Starsurge by 10%. Item - Druid T21 Balance 4P Bonus When you cast Starsurge or Starfall , the damage of your Moonfire and Sunfire spells is increased by 10% for 6 sec. Feral Item - Druid T21 Feral 2P Bonus When Rip deals damage, there is a 10% chance for it to deal damage again. Item - Druid T21 Feral 4P Bonus When Rip deals damage, you have a 4% chance to cause your next Ferocious Bite to consume no Combo Points and count as if you spent the maximum amount of Energy. Guardian Item - Druid T21 Guardian 2P Bonus When Gore is consumed, the cooldown of Barkskin is reduced by 1.0 sec. Item - Druid T21 Guardian 4P Bonus When Barkskin fades, all healing done to you is increased by 10% for 20 sec. Restoration Item - Druid T21 Restoration 2P Bonus Ysera's Gift now applies Dreamer to the target, healing them for [ 100% of Spell Power ] over 8 sec. Item - Druid T21 Restoration 4P Bonus When you cast Wild Growth, you have a 100% chance to cause Ysera's Gift to heal a target 400% more frequently for 5 sec. Hunter
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Beast Mastery Item - Hunter T21 Beast Mastery 2P Bonus Kill Command damage increased by 10% Item - Hunter T21 Beast Mastery 4P Bonus When you use Kill Command, the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild is reduced by 2.0 sec. Marksmanship Item - Hunter T21 Marksmanship 2P Bonus Your Focus generating attacks deal 30% more damage and generate 25% more Focus. Item - Hunter T21 Marksmanship 4P Bonus Marked Shot has a 30% chance to fire at up to 3 additional targets hit by Marked Shot an additional time. Survival Item - Hunter T21 Survival 2P Bonus Flanking Strike has a 50% chance to increase the critical strike chance of your next Raptor Strike by 100% and the critical strike damage of Raptor Strike by 50% within the next 20 sec. Item - Hunter T21 Survival 4P Bonus Each cast of Mongoose Bite increases the damage of your next Raptor Strike by 20%. Stacks up to 6 times. Mage
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Arcane Item - Mage T21 Arcane 2P Bonus Each Arcane Charge you spend increases your damage dealt by 4% for 8 sec. Item - Mage T21 Arcane 4P Bonus When you generate an Arcane Charge, you have a 8% chance to increase your haste by 20% for 6 sec. Fire Item - Mage T21 Fire 2P Bonus Increases the duration of Combustion by 2.0 sec. Item - Mage T21 Fire 4P Bonus Combustion also increases your critical strike damage by 12% for 14 sec. Frost Item - Mage T21 Frost 2P Bonus Each successive ice bolt of a cast of Flurry deals 25% more damage. Item - Mage T21 Frost 4P Bonus When you consume Brain Freeze, the damage of your next Ice Lance is increased by 25%. Monk
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Brewmaster Item - Monk T21 Brewmaster 2P Bonus Breath of Fire has a 100% chance to generate an additional stack of Elusive Brawler for each target hit. Item - Monk T21 Brewmaster 4P Bonus When you dodge an attack, you have a 100% chance to reset the cooldown of Breath of Fire. Mistweaver Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 2P Bonus When Gust of Mists heals a target, they have a 100% chance to gain Tranquil Mist which heals them for [ 228% of Spell Power ] health over 12 sec. Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 4P Bonus When you cast Renewing Mist you have a 100% chance to send a bolt of healing Chi at all targets affected by Tranquil Mist, healing them for [ 300% of Spell Power ]. Windwalker Item - Monk T21 Windwalker 2P Bonus When you gain the Blackout Kick! effect, the damage of your next Blackout Kick is increased by 150%. Item - Monk T21 Windwalker 4P Bonus When you consume Blackout Kick!, you have a 100% chance to generate 1 Chi. Paladin
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Holy Item - Paladin T21 Holy 2P Bonus Flash of Light and Holy Light transfer 40% additional healing to your Beacon of Light target. Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus Holy Shock has a 30% chance to increase the critical healing of your Flash of Light, Holy Light, and Light of Dawn by 100% for 10 sec. Protection Item - Paladin T21 Protection 2P Bonus You gain Vindicator's Shield, increasing your block chance by 10%. Item - Paladin T21 Protection 4P Bonus While not affected by Shield of the Righteous, the effect of Vindicator's Shield is increased by 100%. Retribution Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 2P Bonus Judgment damage increased by 60%. Item - Paladin T21 Retribution 4P Bonus When you use Judgment, the cost of your next Holy Power spending ability is reduced by 1. Priest
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Discipline Item - Priest T21 Discipline 2P Bonus Reduces the recharge time of Power Word: Radiance by 3.0 sec. Item - Priest T21 Discipline 4P Bonus When you cast Power Word: Radiance, the damage of your next Penance is increased by 30%. Holy Item - Priest T21 Holy 2P Bonus Prayer of Healing increases the healing done by your next Flash Heal or Heal by 60%. Item - Priest T21 Holy 4P Bonus Your Flash Heal or Heal spells increase the healing amount of your next Prayer of Healing spell by 30%. Shadow Item - Priest T21 Shadow 2P Bonus Mind Flay and Mind Blast critical strike bonus damage increased by 50%. Item - Priest T21 Shadow 4P Bonus Each stack of Void Form increases the critical strike chance of Mind Flay, Void Bolt, and Mind Blast by 1%. Rogue
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Assassination Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 2P Bonus When you use Envenom, your Deadly and Wound poisons have 15% increased chance to critically strike for 6 sec. Item - Rogue T21 Assassination 4P Bonus When your Deadly and Wound poisons critically strike the target, you have a 100% chance to gain 4 Energy. Outlaw Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 2P Bonus Extra attacks from Saber Slash increase the damage of your next Run Through by 5%, stacking up to 4 times. Item - Rogue T21 Outlaw 4P Bonus Run Through has a 12% chance to grant you a Roll the Bones combat enhancement buff you do not already have for 10 sec. Subtlety Item - Rogue T21 Subtlety 2P Bonus Each Combo Point spent reduces the cooldown of Symbols of Death by 0.2 sec. Item - Rogue T21 Subtlety 4P Bonus Backstab and Shadowstrike have a 5% chance to grant you Shadow Gestures, causing your next finishing move to refund 100% of Combo Points spent when used. Shaman
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Elemental Item - Shaman T21 Elemental 2P Bonus Lava Burst increases the damage of your next Earth Shock or Earthquake by 20%. Item - Shaman T21 Elemental 4P Bonus Earth Shock and Frost Shock have a 15% chance to cause an Elemental Overload. Enhancement Item - Shaman T21 Enhancement 2P Bonus Casting Stormstrike has a 15% chance to increase the damage of your next Rockbiter by 100%. Item - Shaman T21 Enhancement 4P Bonus Rockbiter causes the target to take 10% increased Fire, Frost, and Nature damage from your attacks for 4.5 sec. Restoration Item - Shaman T21 Restoration 2P Bonus When you cast Healing Rain, up to 6 allies within its area are immediately healed for [ 225% of Spell Power ]. Item - Shaman T21 Restoration 4P Bonus Healing Wave and Healing Surge casts have a 100% chance to heal a player standing in your Healing Rain for 40% of the amount. Warlock
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Affliction Item - Warlock T21 Affliction 2P Bonus When Agony deals damage, there is a 8% chance to increase the duration of Unstable Affliction on the target by 2.0 sec. Item - Warlock T21 Affliction 4P Bonus When you cast Unstable Affliction or Seed of Corruption, all targets within 60 yards suffering from your Agony take 10% increased damage from your Corruptionand Agony for 6 sec. Demonology Item - Warlock T21 Demonology 2P Bonus Each Soul Shard spent on Hand of Gul'dan increases the damage dealt by your next Call Dreadstalkers by 4%. Item - Warlock T21 Demonology 4P Bonus When you cast Demonic Empowerment, your Dreadstalkers will immediately use Dreadbite again at 50% increased damage.
      This can only occur once per cast of Call Dreadstalkers. Destruction Item - Warlock T21 Destruction 2P Bonus Chaos Bolt increases the critical strike chance of Incinerateon the target by 20% for 8 sec. Item - Warlock T21 Destruction 4P Bonus Chaos Bolt will deal an additional 12% of its direct damage caused to the target over 4 sec. Warrior
      [Return to Top]
      Specialization 2P Bonus Effect 4P Bonus Effect Arms Item - Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus When you use Colossus Smash, your critical damage is increased by 10% for 8 sec. Item - Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus Mortal Strike increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 15%, stacking up to 3 times. Fury Item - Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus Rampage causes the target to bleed for an additional 30% of the direct damage dealt to the target over 4 sec Item - Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of Rampage is increased by 75% for 8 sec. Protection Item - Warrior T21 Protection 2P Bonus While Battle Cry is active, the cooldown of Shield Slam is reduced by 100%. Item - Warrior T21 Protection 4P Bonus Blocking an attack increases the value of an existing Ignore Pain effect by [ 400% of Attack Power ].
      This can only occur once every 1 sec. (Source)
    • By Stan

Hallow's End starts in World of Warcraft this week. What's new this year?
      Hallow's End 2017 Update (Oct 18 - Nov 1)
      You can now queue up for the Headless Horseman at level 23+, so the chances of getting The Horseman's Reins mount are better than last year. You can transmogrify holiday-themed gear throughout the event. A new pet has been added this year. Naxxy is a mini version of Naxxramas. You can purchase it for 150 Tricky Treats. It's BoE, and you can sell it. Headless Horseman now drops item level 880 loot. Two new costumes have been added: Horse Head Costume & Horse Tail Costume. They cost 150 Tricky Treats each. Exquisite Costume Set: "Xavius" can be purchased for 200 Tricky Treats. Horse Costume

Xavius Costume Set

Naxxy Abilities
      Plague Breath (Level 1) Sticky Web (Level 2) Leech Life (Level 4) Death Coil (Level 10) Frost Nova (Level 15) Drain Blood (Level 20)
      (Source)
    • By Stan

It's time for Burning Crusade & Black Temple Timewalking! Players now have access to Artifact Knowledge level 48, a new Argus world boss is up and Hallow's End is here until November 1.
      Artifact Knowledge Level 48
      All players now have access to Artifact Knowledge level 48. By the time Antorus opens, it will be easy to catch up on your Artifact level to unlock all Netherlight Crucible slots.
      Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Teeming Quaking Fortified Argus World Boss
      Mistress Alluradel is up this week. Don't forget to bring a Seal of Broken Fate for a bonus roll. All Argus world bosses in Greater Invasion Points drop ilvl 930 loot. More details can be found in our Greater Rift guide here. Argus Weekly Quests
      Fuel of a Doomed World: Collect 50 Pristine Argunite from Invasion Points, Rare encounters, or treasure chests on Argus to receive 300 Veiled Argunite. Invasion Onslaught: Complete 3 Invasion Points to get 200 Veiled Argunite. Burning Crusade Timewalking (Oct 17 - 24)
      While this event is active, players level 71 or higher may access a special Timewalking Dungeon Finder queue, which scales playrs and their items down to revisit past dungeons from the Burning Crusade Expansion. While Timewalking, bosses will yield loot appropriate for a player's natural level. During Burning Crusade Timewalking, you may assemble a raid group of between 10 and 30 players, travel to Shattrath City in Outland, and speak with Vormu to access a Timewalking version of the Black Temple raid. Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons for the weekly quest "A Shrouded Path Through Time". Rewards: Accolade of Victory (Artifact Power token) Cache of Fel Treasures (1 piece of item level 900 loot from Tomb) 1 Seal of Broken Fate Timewalking items now have a base item level of 880, so they're good for gearing up alts. All Timewalking dungeons have a small chance to drop Reins of the Infinite Timereaver (personal loot). Let's not forget about Black Temple Timewalking! Demon Hunters can once again obtain Arsenal: The Warglaives of Azzinoth from I'll Hold These For You Until You Get Out. Hallow's End (Oct 18 - Nov 1)
      Hallow's End celebrates the break of the Forsaken from the Scourge. Fun and mischief reign as the Innkeepers of Azeroth give treats, and tricks, to whomever asks. You can get a new pet this year - Naxxy. Learn what's new in Hallow's End 2017. PvP Brawl: Packed House (Oct 17 - 24)
      In Packed House, there’s nowhere to hide as you face not 2, not 3, not 5, but 15 adversaries in this 15 vs. 15 Arena battle. Win a PvP Brawl for "Something Different" to get Brawler's Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier's Legacy. World Boss Withered J'm
      Search for the  DEADLY: Withered J'im quest in Azsuna.
      World Boss Loot Tables
      Cave Skulker's Helm Dingy Suramar Mercantile Signet Drape of the Mana-Starved Magic-Warped Hood Mana Scavenger's Mask Manacrystal-Adorned Helmet Unstable Arcanocrystal
    • By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 9/9 H ToS....  Consistant and Dependable members! (Who can handle cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We use MUMBLE voice server, it is required and no exceptions!
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

(We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100