Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xiownthispla

Balance reforging

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

This is my first character in wow and I am still learning how to maximize everything. I have installed reforgelite and used that to auto reforge. When I check askmrrobot, it tells me to reforge in a different way. So I am confused :/

I know the priorities are Int > Hit Rating or Spirit (until 15%) > Haste Rating (until 35.731%) > Crit > Mastery.

Here is the link to my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/gilneas/Xiownthispla/advanced

Am I reforging the proper way?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you only need 15% hit, you have 18(remember spirit=hit) reforge out of that to something more useful. Probably into haste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...