Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

New forum feature for adding Wowhead links

Recommended Posts

For the last few days, I haven't been very active in the forums. The reason is that I was working on a new feature that will make it very easy for everyone to add properly formatted links to items, achievements, spells, talents, skills, quests, NPCs, etc. on wowhead.com.

This new feature is now live and you should all be able to see it in the editor (the big Wowhead button in the editor toolbar). Let us know what you think!

A few examples:

inv_helmet_74.jpgClassic Raider

inv_sword_48.jpgAshbringer

spell_fire_selfdestruct.jpgArmageddon

In addition, I added a number of bbcode tags, in case you want to write text in specific World of Warcraft colors. See examples below.

Death KnightDruidHunterMageMonkPaladinPriestRogueShamanWarlockWarrior
will give

Death Knight

Druid

Hunter

Mage

Monk

Paladin

Priest

Rogue

Shaman

Warlock

Warrior

HatedHostileUnfriendlyNeutralFriendlyHonoredReveredExalted
will give

Hated

Hostile

Unfriendly

Neutral

Friendly

Honored

Revered

Exalted

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't slightly help but feel responsible for this somehow :D Brilliant thing to add and I am sure everyone using these forums will massively appreciate it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, this was worth the effort. I'm very happy with the result, so thank you for bringing it up ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damien,

I'm sure you can count on everyone here coming up with more work for you to keep you busy. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damien,

Well Done! Thank you , this really is a good feature to have....but now i feel the need to go back and edit my last few posts to put all your hard work to use! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all that effort, looks top. I guess we can therefore forgive you for being away...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damien !

Gz for you, and i appretiate that !

Dont worry we will keep you busy for the next coming days ! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...