The Art of Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

A look at the last two years in Sanctuary through art.

I don't consider myself an individual who is passionate about art. I don't draw, nor do I have the patience to look at much of it past occasional museum outings. That said, I have always enjoyed looking at concept art. I know it's not the "high" art that most care about, but it's an element of a medium that I love, and one that does fascinate me. Most of the Collector's Editions I own came with an artbook or some sort, and I have actually cracked them open more than once.    Why am I rambling about this here? Well, this really cool post has shown up on It is a small look into some of the art process that has occurred in Reaper of Souls, and it is a really worth a look-through.

Things like a prop artist sneaking the Indestructible Runeword from Diablo 2 onto a non-breakable "breakable" really poke that inner nerd in me, and make me excited to see the similar passion in those who produce this great game. I have had a Transmog of the Arachyr set since it became available, yet reading through I learned a detail that I've always missed!    Enough rambling though, check out the post here, and leave comments or thoughts in the box below.   Stay awhile and listen!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this