Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Darkseeker83

Streaking into Rank 7 - Trying out Loyan's Totem Shaman & JdDragon's Zoolock

Recommended Posts

Watched a few of your games. You were really lucky that Brann stayed on the board for so long in that game around the 20-minute mark :p I was sure the Rogue would kill it right away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/05/2016 at 8:57 PM, Damien said:

Watched a few of your games. You were really lucky that Brann stayed on the board for so long in that game around the 20-minute mark :p I was sure the Rogue would kill it right away.

Yeah :-) I was super lucky! Why would he leave Brann on board - only bad things can happen lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Darkseeker83
      Really enjoying the Old Gods expansion. Two decks that have worked well for me:
      C'thun Warrior and Loyan's Aggro / Midrange Shaman - which streaked from 18 to 12. That felt so good! I made two videos showcasing both decks and analysing their composition.
      I was never really a fan of Shaman before the expansion. Now I am completely sold. 
       
       

       
       

×
×
  • Create New...