Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Zagam Hosted HoF + ToES META Achieves FRIDAY

Recommended Posts

We got every single normal meta achievement in 3.5 hours. We got robbed on Wind Lord, as we did everything right and got a message from a GM that it is a 'known bug' and would be fixed. Too bad they won't give us the achievement -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rather mad I missed it, as I woke up 15 minutes too late (9 a.m. for me, lol) Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for the next opportunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...