FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redfella

Redfella's Blood DK WeakAuras

Hey @Redfella , firstly your WA's are fantastic. Really great quality! 

Just a quick concern regarding the Unholy HUD/Runes. I'm not sure if it's an issue on my end, or intended. The runes are totally greyed out. They flash a colour on occasions, primarily when I'm opening or closing WA menu, however otherwise they're just grey.

Also, is the health meant to stay as a grey, with a green background as it depletes until low HP when the green becomes red?

My initial thoughts, it might be having not downloaded the auras.zip since the HUDs changed, however the link isn't working for me either.

See attached screenshot which hopefully shows what I mean.IC_Runes.jpg

Edited by Nombie

My server was down for about an hour, the download links should work again.

For unholy, the color stays gray for now (I'll prolly make it green once I get more important issues fixed first). For blood it is gray unless you have sufficient blood shield stacks, and red if you have enough.

For health, yes, I like to have a high contrast for my missing HP, not when I have 100%, so gray goes away and shows green, until if you are low enough, it turns to bright red.

The right side is absorbs, and it fills from grey to white.

Edited by Redfella

Ah cheers for that dude! I got the updated auras zip, literally just used my Blood spec and realised it's all good on there. Looks literally incredible dude. Thanks for making these!

I sent you a message before this on discord, so just ignore that when you see it! 

Thanks again

@Redfella Hi, I'm experiencing problems downloading the texture zip. After a few minutes of loading I am told that the site is unreachable. Is this a problem on my end?

Also, I cannot find Masque: Trinity on Curse Client or the Curse website. Is there an alternative skin set?

Masque isn't in curse, there's a link to it in the post (dunno why the maintainer doesnt push it there).

My server has crashed twice today, I'm gonna put up a mirror if it happens a third time. I booted it up again now.

Hi Redfella,

Thanks a lot for your great job, i hope you'll make the same for the Frost spec

In the game, Masque is sometime showing error, and most of case, i did agro but did not fight, then at the end of the fight, LUA error pop

Hey man I've been using your rotation helper for quite a while, and would like to thank you for your work but I keep having some issues the rotation helper sometimes it has a HUGE downtime, for instance, let's say I make a pull and use D&D and marrowrend so now I have 2 stacks of bone shield and and 3 runes open. rotation goes on to tell me to BB, I do, it tells me to BB again, I do, now i have <2 stacks of BS and >3 runes rotation helper just stop and tell me to wait blood boil CD. I'm using 2.3v Def cd Disabled and Off CD Disabled. Is it suposed to be that way?

Talents and gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azralon/Loopquatro/advanced

Here I made a video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA83S-as378&feature=youtu.be

It used to be just like on your demo video, IDK why one day it just became like this, I cannot make it work for the life of me, all it does it marrowrend-bb-bb-marrowrend-repeat.... ty

The Zip file in your google docs for melee HUD cannot be downloaded anymore. Will there be an update to unholy soon? :)

Thank you just saw your post in the Doc :-)

Edited by Julosch