FORUMS
Damien

Armored Bloodwing Giveaway! [UPDATED]

I'm really looking forward to Hearthstone. I love card games. I currently play Magic The Gathering, Ascension, and Yu-Gi-Oh. Hearthstone is literally combining my love of World of Warcraft and my love of card games.

Hearthstone looks pretty decent. Haven't played a card game since Magic about 10 years ago, but being WoW related, I'll have to give this a shot.

Nice to see all these replies. I spent the day at Blizzard Europe yesterday for the EU Community Summit and I got the chance to play it for one hour. I really loved it and had a lot of fun.

I am SO excited to play Hearthstone. I've always wanted to get into the WoW TCG but was always hesitant - it seemed a bit overwhelming keeping track of all the cards, combos, etc. With Hearthstone, from what I've seen so far, I'll be able to jump right in and do just fine with the game helping me along. I'm eagerly awaiting my beta invite, Blizz! ^^

I am very excited for hearthstone! I am a complete wow nerd so any possible way that I can play a game that even resembles wow makes me very happy :P Blizzard just knows what they are doing. So anything that they bring out, I know I will enjoy :)

I'm really looking forward to play this game, it seems like a lot of fun to play... I hope i'll be able to play the beta! But I don't think it'll be that big game, just something to play one or two games if you have the time.

Edited by Khaosprinz

I'm looking forward to another Blizzard Game. I think Hearthstone would be a great asset to Blizzard Games. I would love to be playing it right now, so I can do something else than WoW.

I have played TCG in the past and have found them enjoyable but expensive. I think that with this new game coming out it will be better than the previous version of WoW TCG that has been released, but still keep to the lore of the game events. Looking forward to it.

so far so good been sitting at the tip of my seat on every post i see about it,absolutly cant wait to play that game!

Im Definately looking forward to it. ive played a few different card games in the past, but have never been much into the digital ones untill seeing the vids on this have pipped my interest. i like wow and love the art so this is looking like its going to be fun!

only thing extra from it if i could have my wish i would be able to get it for my android phone though... work would be far more interesting with it to tide me over!

Hearthstone looks very promising, its combining essence of a few games and throwing them all into one big pot, I'm looking forward to it.

Like many others however.. I have opted in for the beta and heard nothing, hopefully this changes one day and I can experience it first hand instead of simply reading what others think.

Hoping I can play WoW on one screen and Hearthstone on the other.. no tabbing, maximum gaming! :)

I never played trading card games before and I'm really fascinated about Hearthstone! I think guys at Blizz are doing a good job and we all will be very satisfied by the end of 2013! ;-)

Looking forward to the game actually.

Bought a startdeck back when it the TCG came out. Warrior deck. I've beaten the hell out of my friend's druid deck in those days.

Genius how I outdamaged his heals at the end of the games, and winning by that. Over and over again.

Would be great to actually play it again with that friend. As he now lives miles away.

So I'm defintely going to play with it.

Signed up for beta as well.

I am very excited for Hearthstone! I can't wait to try it; sadly I did not get into the beta like others here Posted Image The artwork looks awesome.

Always wanted to try TCG and i'm really looking forward to play this. it's free so nothing to lose (mount given to wow player aswell <3)

Game interface look great, gameplay easy enough and so far nothing seems to OP so you can't beat.

Signed beta and hope i will get in.

I'm really excited for Hearthstone. It looks like a fun, light game to play while sitting on the couch or times when I'm not playing WoW.