Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Post if you want an Xbox WoW Avatar Shirt

Recommended Posts

Sorry for the double post :C

One male one female horde, please c:

I've been a fan of your site for a long time, since last year when you'd do weekly giveaways on pets and stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<removed>

sorry, thought they were actual shirts. I don't use xbox live anymore.

Edited by Storm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I get a Male and Female Alliance please, PM if you can! Thanks!

Done.

Male horde please :)

Very generous..

JTXQ6-4WQT4-CMP2G-QDVC6-YV3PZ

Sorry for the double post :C

One male one female horde, please c:

I've been a fan of your site for a long time, since last year when you'd do weekly giveaways on pets and stuff

Male: F7FJY-D6FVC-2F9VJ-DYKV2-HC4FZ

Female: TMJT4-9PKX7-267QJ-46RPX-PKMDZ

Remaining codes:

Male Horde: 35

Female Horde: 41

Male Alliance: 39

Female Alliance: 47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id love you forever if I could get 1 female ally and 1 male ally, me and my wife love to match <3 Please

:P

Male: PJCPH-DFW39-DR3TQ-W2FYY-MPJWZ

Female: H6XXM-J3KCP-MFCKH-KTTTG-3WWTZ

May I please get a Male Alliance one? I would really appreciate it! Posted Image

KHJFD-3TDPH-YXD2D-FVXMT-Y2PKZ

Remaining codes:

Male Horde: 35

Female Horde: 41

Male Alliance: 37

Female Alliance: 46

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance of getting a male horde? :D

KQM7Q-7MMYR-K4KC9-FVT4P-PDPJZ

Might I get a male Alliance & Horde please and thank you?

Male Alliance: 3GVYH-4HHDJ-CYD33-KWPVY-CTYTZ

Horde Alliance: WFYFX-96DXK-GQWCV-R222C-6GXXZ

Hey man would it be possible for me to get a male alliance? I really appreciate it peace out!!!Posted Image

J6PDT-J6262-FQ9D2-G72VG-GWTVZ

Remaining codes:

Male Horde: 33

Female Horde: 41

Male Alliance: 35

Female Alliance: 46

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Male Alliance please, I'll dig up my Female horde I got elsewhere.

...Here we go...HordeFemale--WG96Q-FW29V-KM92R-P2KFQ-7X93Z

Edited by Kragermilton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Male Alliance please, I'll dig up my Female horde I got elsewhere.

...Here we go...HordeFemale--WG96Q-FW29V-KM92R-P2KFQ-7X93Z

HDH44-MRCQW-TM4VK-WM227-HM6WZ

Could I get a male Horde please? And thank you!

2W4X6-J2K4Q-QR243-FKVHQ-27R4Z

Could I get a male alliance and horde PMed? I'm at work so can't login to my Xbox. Thank you so much, this is pretty cool!

Done!

Remaining codes:

Male Horde: 31

Female Horde: 41

Male Alliance: 33

Female Alliance: 46

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like a Male Alliance pleasePosted Image

2T749-M6RMV-GH2G6-MM43Y-CG96Z

Remaining codes:

Male Horde: 31

Female Horde: 41

Male Alliance: 32

Female Alliance: 46

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i get Three male horde shirts PM'd? Got two buddies who want one as well. Appreciate you doing this!

Edited by Adopted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mind if I get either male alliance and horde shirt? (whichever is convenient) And thank you for giving them out like this. PM would be fine

Edited by silverhawklb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...