Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ongbak

About hidden appearance skins and unlocking new colors for them

Recommended Posts

Just got the subtely rogue one, and the red color ( that requires 1000 enemy kills ) ... oh my dog, so beautiful, but it requires a bunch of kills to unlock

 

Long story short, do I need to do the 1000 "killing blows" on players or "assists" / "honorable kills" will suffice?

 

I mean, the "requirement" is the same for everyone ( even healers ), so, I suppose it is not last blow atleast?

Edited by Ongbak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ongbak said:

Just got the subtely rogue one, and the red color ( that requires 1000 enemy kills ) ... oh my dog, so beautiful, but it requires a bunch of kills to unlock

Long story short, do I need to do the 1000 "killing blows" on players or "assists" / "honorable kills" will suffice?

I mean, the "requirement" is the same for everyone ( even healers ), so, I suppose it is not last blow atleast?

I imagine it is probably assists/HKs, yes.

P.S. Moved your thread to the WoW forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blainie said:

I imagine it is probably assists/HKs, yes.

P.S. Moved your thread to the WoW forum.

Oh, I posted on the wrong area? Sorry about that, and thank you ( x2 ) :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...