Gudd 0 Report post Posted September 17, 2016 Hey, I just gets error when I tries to entering wow and I don't know why it does so I'am now here to ask if someone might know whats wrong and why it does? :P Maybe I should post a screenshot to make this issue more clearly I hope on an answer as fast as possible if someone have anny idea of why this happens ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Damien 1,533 Report post Posted September 17, 2016 I would test my RAM with memtest, to be sure it's not a problem with it. Typically, with this kind of issues, you need to make sure it's not a problem with the hardware first. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Valks 2,407 Report post Posted September 18, 2016 Wasn't this the issue that plagued people a week ago? Try replacing your Cache folder Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Gudd 0 Report post Posted September 19, 2016 Thank You guys ^^ But I found the problem, had to dissable this Xbox app thingy in Windows 10 ;) http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612991273 <~~ Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Valks 2,407 Report post Posted September 19, 2016 22 minutes ago, Gudd said: Thank You guys ^^ But I found the problem, had to dissable this Xbox app thingy in Windows 10 ;) http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612991273 <~~ Thanks for posting your solution here! Should help if anyone else is having the same problem. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites