Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BryanDavidHale

is there anyway to print

Recommended Posts

Yes, use something else than Internet Explorer and the print function will work like a charm ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't use explorer (felt the need to point that out) if I was printing anything from web I copy it into a word file first; or google doc; so I can play about with the font size and make sure my colour cartridge won't get abuse.

Though for tacts I tend to have a notepad in which I note down key points so I have less text to read through while screaming at people on zee vent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note down the important points which are important for you, it will indirectly lessn the things and it will protect your eyes from burning !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Note down the important points which are important for you, it will indirectly lessn the things and it will protect your eyes from burning !

This is a very good idea, since it also helps you remember them.

Edited by Stoove

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...