CameronHuson

Resto feedback

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,  first time posting up some healing logs.

I got into Legion a few weeks ago, and just did a normal emerald nightmare run, had some great dps in the group, but was hoping some of the resto druids here could give me a bit of feedback on my healing?

Hopefully this links  to all of the bosses, Xavius was my best one.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TbkqZFm9rByQNR1H#type=healing 

Thanks guys

Hello,

I would like to point at some issues that I noticed when looking at your logs.

The first and the most important: your secondary stats distribution is  wrong for a resto druid. A raid prio would be Int>Haste>Crit>Mastery, a 5-man (M+) would be Int>Haste>Mastery>Crit but in any situation Haste is the best secondary for a resto druid while according to your logs, you have Haste somewhere in the bottom together with Versatility. I would highly recommend to change this.

I would recommend to change the Cocoon trinket too, it's not good and actually almost any other trinket with Int+secondary (Haste>Crit=Mastery) would be better. If you can get a Heightened Senses, it would be nice, or even some Int+Haste WQ trinket.

Regarding your spell usage - you should not spam Regrowth, just...never. The only use of Regrowth in raid is when Clearcasting procs or there's a person dying and you already applied all the possible HoTs and Ironbark on them.

Constant spam of Regrowth and Wild Growth grants you a habit of wrong healing style and you will go OoM in about 1.30 min with this kind of healing in any progress or long fight.

Your Rejuw usage is pretty low: for Resto Druid Rejuw is always the 1st place healing spell in logs both in healing done and mana efficiency. There are a long periods of 10-25 sec when you didn't cast Rejuw even once.

And just as a side note, you can use Lifebloom on targets other than tank, like people with Rot on Nythendra, Venom on Elerethe, etc. In this way it will do actual healing rather than 50-75% of overheal. It's not enough to just apply LB on CD, you should choose the targets so it would actually do the work :)

Ah, and I would advice for the Guardian Affinity in raids rather than Feral. It adds a passive healing on raid (Ysera's Gift) and a 6% reduced damage taken for you. 

That's it for now, hope it helps 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Regarding your spell usage - you should not spam Regrowth, just...never. The only use of Regrowth in raid is when Clearcasting procs or there's a person dying and you already applied all the possible HoTs and Ironbark on them.

Just nitpicking: under innervation using Regrowth is also acceptable. I usually cast innervate, then wild growth then go crazy with the regrowth until the innervation expires.

Thanks for the feedback Pandacho :)

I jump between Guardian Feral and Resto, so I haven't put any thought into stat priority, i'll try get more haste gear.

I've managed to dump the cocoon, and I'll try get into a Valor raid to try out the rejuv focus. I get into a bad habit of using regrowth to try snipe heal.

I do go OOM relatively fast :D

1 hour ago, CameronHuson said:

Thanks for the feedback Pandacho :)

I jump between Guardian Feral and Resto, so I haven't put any thought into stat priority, i'll try get more haste gear.

I've managed to dump the cocoon, and I'll try get into a Valor raid to try out the rejuv focus. I get into a bad habit of using regrowth to try snipe heal.

I do go OOM relatively fast :D

You can just jump to any LFR and try a different healing style there :) No pressure and no need to wait for a 'proper' raid ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pain
      Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
      Any feedback is appreciated
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      New to Weakauras ?
      You can download it here :
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2
      Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below  (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
      Like this :  When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Paste the string from the wago webpage into this. A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Update Log :
      17-06-17 : Alot of changes to the Shaman Healing tool and a few to the Druid Healing tool.
      26-06-17 : Massive update for Holy palading Healing tool !
      01-07-17 : Massive update for Holy Priest Healing tool !
      16-07-17 : Big improvement for the Druid Healing tool. 
      29-07-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports legendary's and trinkets from 7.2.5
      25-08-17 : Massive update for Disc Priest healing tool 
      26-08-17 : Tuned Paladin and Druid healing tool and some small improvements
      02-09-17 : Small update for Holy Priest healing tool
      15-09-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports PvP feature's and some tuning to Paladin healing tool
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Starting off with the shaman  ↓
      Shaman 

Resto Shaman - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/SJAG4cTub        ←
      Resto Shaman - Small Healing Tool
      If you prefer a smaller setup, you might like this one. (But doesnt cover everything)

Import string :  https://wago.io/H1SpVcaOZ        ←
      Resto Shaman - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/r1JWBcp_Z       ←
      Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/S1u7HqpdZ       ←

Druid 
      Druid - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/H1ZvS9p_b       ←

Druid - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/rJnjBqaOZ        ←

Paladin
      Paladin - Healing tool

Import string : https://wago.io/BkQJU96dZ        ←

Paladin - Cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/rJibIqTdZ       ←
      Paladin - Light of Dawn info *additional*

Import string : https://wago.io/HyrN6y4YZ         ←
      Priest
      Holy Priest - Healing Tool

Import string : https://wago.io/H1PU8qa_Z        ←
      Holy Priest - Cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/HJvY89au-       ←
      Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*

Import string :  https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ        ←

Disc Priest - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/SyCn89TdZ        ←

Monk
      Since i know little about monk healing, i do not feel like ill be the right person to try and make a weakaura
      for the monk, but i've got a link from someone else his. Since i still want to be some what helpfull to
      any healing class.
      https://wago.io/4yaTFmN6G        ←
      *credits to Emarline*
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 3/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 3/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue
      Healer - Resto Sham
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  920+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref)
      *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410
    • By healionaire
      What stat %s should we aim for?
    • By Toxdoe
      About Us
      <SIMPLE> is a guild that is just that - simple. We like to keep things simple and easy, playing casually while striving to down challenging content whether its pushing high keys or downing end game raid content.

We can be considered as a casual raiding guild, but still strive to compete amongst others. Not only are we looking to get more active raiders, we are looking boost our ranks with more active members whether they want to raid, push M+ keys, or just want to hang out in an active guild/discord.

-Server-
      Mal'Ganis (US) Horde

-Raid Schedule-
      Tues and Thurs 930pm-1230am CST

-Current Needs-
      Exceptional Healers of any class.
      Exceptional DPS. Preferably ranged but will consider any class that shows interest.

-Expectations-
      We expect raiders to know each fight before we attempt it and to adapt to strategies we improvise on.
      Raiders are also expected to know their class, rotations, etc.
      While we do provide consumables, raiders are expected to come to raid on-time, and prepaired.

-What We Offer-
      We offer a simplistic setting. Members often participate in PVE and PVP content. Our guild chat is a place to speak your mind and occasionally will contain mature language and topics.

Our raid members enjoy free repairs/enchants/gems/consumables for raids.

Please contact in-game Djmg, Fystacuffs, Jestu, or Tox. If none are on. Feel free to send in-game mail.
    • By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; we used to be a four day raiding guild but over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities and are now a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS /  Melee DPS / Heals

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 8/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.