For Azeroth! (February 14 - March 14)

Sign in to follow this  

9 posts in this topic

A new event will go live on February 14. If you play 15 games with a friend with a Warcraft Hero, you will get a mount in both Heroes of the Storm & World of Warcraft ...and let's not forget the 10-day Stimpack!

The event ends on March 14. The mount was introduced earlier today in the latest in-development video.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard Entertainment (Source)

Your quest is simple: within the allotted time, complete 15 Heroes of the Storm games with a friend as any Hero from the Warcraft universe.

Upon completing this quest, you’ll be handsomely rewarded with sweet in-game loot in both World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm. Take the reins of justice in the Nexus astride your Flames of Judgment Charger mount, and tear across Azeroth riding your new Primal Flamesaber.

• Dates
    • February 14, 10 a.m. PST – March 14, 10 a.m. PST
  • Quest
    • Complete 15 Heroes of the Storm matches with a friend, while playing as Warcraft Heroes, before the event concludes.
      • Players who select Warcraft Heroes will earn quest credit regardless of which Heroes their friends choose, but remember, credit is only granted to those playing Warcraft Heroes.
      • Players do not need to complete all 15 matches with the same friend in order to complete the quest.
  • Rewards
    • World of Warcraft: Primal Flamesaber Mount
    • Heroes of the Storm: 10-day Stimpack
    • Heroes of the Storm: Flames of Judgement Charger Mount

• * Exact start and end dates may vary slightly by region.
  • * PTR Note: While elements of this event may appear on the Test Realm, players will not be able to make progress toward quests or rewards until the patch is released to the live version of Heroes of the Storm next week.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sawzorthn said:

*crosses fingers*

please work for vs AI, please work for vs AI, please work for vs AI, big money no whammies

I think it will work with AI, just like the Nexus Challenge did.

• Like 1

Just now, TimothyB said:

Anyone know if i need to have time on my WoW account to get the mount?

I don't think it is a requirement. You will find it in your mailbox once you purchase game time.

• Like 2

Yes please.  The nexus challenge was great and a great reason to get back into Heroes with friends.  Keep it up.

Isn't that sh*t? I've just bought the Judgement Charger, just before they removed it from the shop.. Anyway, the new charger doesn't match with Uther's T2-like skin (the only reason I need it). Stimpack is also a thing though.

Edited by HSteinway