FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tyrr

887 Ret pally dont feel like im doing enough...

Hey good after noon folks humble ret pally here, i've only played legion for about a month and a half maybe 2 now and i dont feel like im squeezing out enough damage so i've come to you for some help.

armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/baelgun/Tyrr/simple

logs (just started using them and my guild doesn't go very far in nighthold):  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cZykdnqKQmjP2hRN#type=damage-done&pins=0%24Separate%24%23244F4B%24damage%240%240.0.0.Any%24155856125.0.0.Paladin%24true%240.0.0.Any%24false%240&view=analytical&fight=5

also i know i didnt eat a lot of cake but we were ranged heavy in normal so they were able to manage most of it

So im sitting around 887 ilvl i sim my gear and it says i should be doing 540k or so now i understand im simming a patches esque fight under perfect conditions which isnt realistic. however i dont feel like im doing enough damage for my ilvl im doing 800k-900k or so on skorpyron, 640+ on botanist and, for the primarily single target fights im squeeking out between 450k to about 490k depending on the fight. Now i generally follow the rotation listed here only breaking it during circumstances that require it, add swaps movement and the like. Between icy-veins, thete's guides, silverhand and several other high lvl paladin youtubes guides i cant see where im missing damage at. I'm to the point where i regularly burn shield of vengeance any chance i get to squeeze out just a little more damage.

so please any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and Good luck in your gear farming.

*edit* added screen shot of dps for skorpyron H (right) and chornomatic H (left) dps meter

WoWScrnShot_031517_095619.jpg

Edited by Tyrr

if you really want parses on fights it requires your guild doing the fights a certain way theyre pretty easy to do in normal and mythic but skorpyron just tank the boss in the add spawn area i usually get up to 2.5-3mill DPS for the fight doing it that way chronomatic you need to tank the boss on the adds and basically just not interupt the boss just straight burn it now that requires your guild having enough DPS to actually do it but thats how you can parse there