Vulfheim

901 Balance Druid 49 traits

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am playing balance in Mythic NH with 901 ilvl 49 traits, obviously the 5 final traits would help a lot, but i feel as if i'm not doing nearly as well as i should. I also have what i think to be the best 2 BiS legendaries right now. Head, and ring, while also having the wrists too.

Starting rotation is: Pot,dots,3 moon casts, 1 solar wrath, 3 starsurges, all empowereds, repeat

Need help as i honestly am getting frustrated that i cant perform as well as i need to and want to.

Need all the help i can get. 

Vulfheim

Logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/hBK2x8VRZj4c3rTN

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gHp8VP4kN7TAXGWb#view=analytical

Will have more logs as time goes on.

Edited by Vulfheim

This was your first mythic run. I'd says don't sweat it. If you were performing better than those who clean the mythic mode, I'd be surprised.

You numbers are still decent, you sometimes hit 48% ilevel. Understand that mythic mode holds the best players around.

I have cleared some NH bosses on M, and fully cleared EN M too before NH was released, i just dont know why im struggling on krosus

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Annabelle
      As the title says, I need some help with my dps. I feel like i should be doing a lot more. Specially when compared to the top balance druid in my guild, Malakye.
      Granted, I do not have the same legendaries, nor are the ones that I have (shoulder (Lady something), belt, boots and haste/crit ring) exceptionally good either. 

Currently I have about 24% haste and 70% mastery. It should be the other way around, but those are the stats that I get when using a 1.2 Haste, 1.1 int and 9.0 Mastery and 0.0 Crit/Vers.

I can push my stats to 32% Haste and 43.5% Mastery at the cost of 3,000 intellect. But I do not think that exchange is worth it. Nonetheless I shall try it tonight on Mythic Chronos.

Here are my warcraft logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16166731/latest
    • By SoloMD
      <Raging Time> of US Mal'Ganis is recruiting exceptional raiders for our mythic Nighthold roster. We are a very serious adult guild(18+) with a stellar team and take raiding extremely serious.
      Current Progression:
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare & 2/3M Trials of Valor 3/10M Nighthold
      Raid Times:
      Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am Server Time. (9:00pm-1:00am EST)
      Recruitment Needs:
      Currently Recruiting a Holy Paladin!

Priority:
      Holy Pally - High
      Shadow Priest - High

Considering all other DPS classes also!
      All other classes we are still taking into consideration!! So please don't think if your class is not above we don't want/need you!
      Requirements & What we expect:
      890 Minimum ilvl.
      40+ Artifact Trait Lgvel.
      BIS Optimized Gear.
      Teamspeak 3 Client.
      RCLootCouncil.
      Full knowledge of your specialization inside and out.
      Knowledge of Emerald Nightmare and its Bosses.
      No drama.
      Ability to take responsibility for your mistakes.
      During your trial if you miss we will not take you into consideration
      Of course a sense of humor!
      Ability to make 90% of our 12 raids per month.
      Who are we:
      Raging Time was established in early February of 2016 in hopes of restoring the old raiding/guild atmosphere. We are a very loving and fun guild but raiding is extremely important to us and are expected realm top 20 this tier of raid.
      Trials/Applications:
      In order to get in contact with us about applying there will be two steps you will have to take. One being add the GM or add one of the following Officers in order to apply/ talk to us in obtaining a raid spot. Due to all of us being on at different times please add in the following order if you would like to get in contact as soon as possible, and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible. Once you add one of us on Real ID you are to do the following.
      Send one of us a battle net message of the following:
          Your current Item level
          Your current artifact trait level
          A Screenshot of your UI
          A link to your current armory
          A link to your logs if you have any(recommended not required)
          As well as how you found us whether it be from Mal Ganis forums, wowprogress, in game, or another source.

1.Orcbilagio(GM) - Orcbely#1393
      2. Magicloner- subtLe#1706 (Recruitment Officer)
      3. SoloMD (Officer) - Instakill#1696
      4. Psyxz(MDPS Officer) - Psyx#1649
      If you are interested in us please have no hesitation to apply and we look forward to possibly having you. Thank you!
    • By Aluni
      So this is the first time I've used forums for help, but I've had multiple people try to help me with my dps and I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried changing my talents multiple times, watching many different YouTube videos, and I'm to the point that I could just give up playing Balance Druid (though it's my favorite class/spec). I really don't want to do that so I would love some feedback as to what I should do differently.

Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Aluni/simple
      Warcraft Logs :  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13662653/latest

For my rotation I :
      Pre-Pot,
      Moonfire/Sunfire,
      New Moon/Half Moon/Full Moon,
      Starsurge,
      Solar Wrath,
      Lunar Strike,
      (then I use my Starsurge, 3x if possible, and continue casting Solar Wrath/Lunar Strike until my Astral Power climbs and I try to be sure Moonfire/Sunfire is cast at all times)

I would be very appreciative if someone could give me some tips and tell me what I'm doing wrong or where I'm screwing up! It really sucks being asked to leave raid because you can't pull your weight in dps.

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
      We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - 3 or more mythic boss kills in NH.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Restoration.
      Hunter: BM/MM.
      Monk: Mistweaver = Windwalker either with the other as OS.
      Priest: Holy.
      Shaman: Restoration.
      Warlock: Affli/Destro.
      Any and all applications be considered.
    • By Alexyeel
      Hi guys,
      After a 4 years stop I started playing wow again last December and changed my spec to balance (I was healer) and I really can't understand why my dps is so low.
      I'm not a skilled player in balance as I've never played it before but I'm always one of the last in dps even in mythic+1. I do not ride with my guild so the only raid experience I have  in Legion is on LFG mode but the result is the same. I've read the readable, tried all the talents trees, repeated again and again the rotations with just a few improvement. Today I wiped at Gul'dan in LFG and finally find another druid in party with stats close to mine and our combat logs are completely different. It was my first time with Gul'dan so for sure I made many mistakes with rotations due to inexperience (and a good part of panic not knowing exactly where to move) but how can it be that the other druid's moon fire deals 199k damage and mine only 22? In this log I had the buff from Azshari salad, Flask of the whispered pact and the Defiled Augment Rune. I also use potion of prolonged power at the beginning of the ink. Could it be only a matter of experience ? Or my gear is not good or am I doing wrong with rotation? 
      I have the second legendary Item in bag, the research will end saturday night, so in one week I will be able to wear also the necklace Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus.  I miss the enchant on the back as I dropped it today and didn't had time to buy it but I'll do it as soon as possible.  I know I lack haste and I'm trying to rise it up.
      In single target my rotation is MF, SF, NM-HM-FM-SS-SS-LS-LS-SW and so on.
      Please help me understand where I'm doing wrong.
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/character/pozzo-delleternita/Alexyeel/simple
      Combat Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WFzRb8VNZm9LB42H#fight=2&type=damage-done
      Thank you very much =)