Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FichtenMoped

Am I suited for Mythic dungeons?

Recommended Posts

Link to armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Marjak/advanced

Hello guys,

 

since I have been questing through Suramar I reached a point where I have to enter the Arkway and Court of Stars to progress in the questlines and since they are only available in Mythic (which will change in just 5 days I know that) I have been thinking "Am I suited for Mythic dungeons yet?". Since this won't be necessary once 7.2 arrives I shifted my desire towards completing artifact quests which have to be done in Mythic as well.

 

The attack rotation I am currently using is the "Easy Mode" one from the guide here. Is it suitable or do I need to learn the advanced one first?

 

Greetings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...