FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Arrow

BM Hunter 889ilvl low dps HELP please

I am in desperate need of help here guys i am really struggling with my dps i have tried different talents and such from Icy veins and i dont know what i need to do other than give up. Any help will be appreciated.

http://www.checkmywow.com/reports/kV6ZbfW7cyKvqGhp

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22823153/latest

My Armory isnt working atm

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/us/dalaran/ärröw

Edited by Arrow

Firstly the checkmywow link you provided was for MM, which I'm assuming was just an offspec run.

Your talent set up is completely wrong, why are you not following what's written on the guide? Way of the Cobra, Stomp, and Bestial Fury are your go to talents. Change out Way of the Cobra for Dire Stable when you're going to use any form of AoE throughout the fight. 

You have a fantastic combination of legendaries, and despite the update on the guide to say use Aspect of the Beast with the boots, I'd still recommend Killer Cobra as you have the belt and that would allow you to get the most amount of casts off.

You also don't have 4pc, that needs to be your main priority, you get significantly more uptime on BW with 4pc set bonus.

For your ilvl, your haste is RIDICULOUSLY low! That needs to be a huge priority, you can afford to dump some crit and mastery to get your haste back up. At under 10% you'll have a much longer cooldown on all your main abilities, and your focus regeneration will be incredibly slow. I'm at a similar mastery % to you, but with 7% more crit and 12% more haste. You just simply won't get enough casts off without more haste. 

Your artifact level isn't at 54, so you're missing out on a good few percent dps, although this is irrelevant come 7.2.

In terms of your simdps and actual dps, you're not doing too bad there, but you have a lot of work to do to catch up to where you should be.

Thanks for taking the time to look over my stuff, I will switch up some talents as you mentioned and work on that haste, I have been noticing I have been focus starving in my rotation, but I do see somewhat of where I am going wrong. Thank you again.

Edited by Arrow

If you're focus starving outside of BW then you're casting Cobra Shot too often. You don't ever want to be so low on focus you can't Kill Command on cooldown. You want to make sure you're only casting Cobra Shot above 80~ focus and pooling your focus as much as you can for your Bestial Wrath phases; when you start a BW phase you want as much focus as possible, and when you finish it you ideally want no focus left.