FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
verroz

[Eldre'thalas][H] <Awake> (5/10H 7/7H 3/3N) is recuiting for H Nighthold

Awake>is recuiting for H Nighthold. We are 10/10 N   5/10 H Nighthold, 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30PM-11:00PM EST. Looking for all DPS. PST;  more information.ll.

Awake is  new guild wilth old PLAYERS,,,,,,,Most of us are just coming back to wow,,,,,,,So we are building up guild....Need dps.  need bodys...Try outs 7 days a week///////

Awake is a layed back guild......No player Bashing.....No drama If a player is have having problems, As a individual. or as a group.We can we do to help.When we get rostor fillled,We progress fast////////So help us dominate Tomb of Sargeras. and into myithcs......pst in game ,,,,, or leave message here....hunter67#1949  Hope to see you soon/////////////  Adult Guild...............................................

Edited by positiv2
Title

Hey @verroz,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2