Xanari

[Proudmoore][A] <Eternal Kingdom> (3/9M) Dreadnought Weekend team LF DPS

10 posts in this topic

Team Dreadnought of< Eternal Kingdom> is recruiting. We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30pm to 10pm pst. We are currently 3/9M and 9/9H ToS.

Currently Looking For:

DPS: We are looking for capable players of both melee and ranged dps. We are full on tanks and healers.

Dreadnought is a Mythic team with a relaxed atmosphere yet very focused on downing content as quickly as possible on a short raid schedule. This team looks for consistent players who want to progress at a solid pace through Mythic content while clearing it without having to sacrifice as much time in their personal life or worrying about ranking. We will try to accommodate friends and keep them together, but progression needs do come first. 

ABOUT YOU: You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in Heroic and Mythic raiding. You should have experience in the current tier and have the item level to reflect that.

About Us: Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 14 raid teams.

Check out the guild at www.eternal-kingdom.com. For additional questions, please add me on btag or discord.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Xanari 

Bnet: Mishi#1354 

Discord: Xanari#4732

Edited by Xanari
Title/needs

Hey @Xanari,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2

We're 3/10M now and still looking for ranged DPS. Possibly still in the market for a holy pally/MW monk. 

We're a fun bunch of people that just want to progress through content with reliable people.  Come check us out!

Still looking for a holy pally/mw monk and any ranged dps. Would also love a warrior of the non prot variety. 

Krosus is down! Still looking for a holy pally and any ranged dps. Will consider others.