Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Keri

Trinket Swap Macro

Recommended Posts

I am trying to create a trinket swap macro so I can easily swap from CoE to CoCS. When I use the following:


/equipslot 13 Convergence of Fates
/equipslot 13 Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid

It works!! However, the macro icon doesn't change to show which trinket is currently active. When I click it and CoF is active, I want the macro icon to display CoF. When clicked again and CoCS is active, I want the macro icon to display CoCS.

Can someone help me make this happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I managed to do it like this:

#showtooltip 13
/equipslot 13 Convergence of Fates
/equipslot 13 Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid

The icon dynamically changes based on which trinket is equiped in slot 13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...