FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kaelos

New Build Format

Some of the builds (very few) have a speedfarming variation on main page but most of them have GR variant. Anyone explain to me pls why it is like this cuz it's confusing. I would prefer to just have them all in same format

• Haha 1

Greater Rift is progression based which will require a lot more survivability oriented playstyle to get as far as you can in greater rifts. Speedfarming is based on how quickly you can get from elite to elite and gather specific resources for getting/leveling gear these farming builds tend to lack defense were as speed and attack are more focused to get from point a to b with the focus on getting more loot.

8 hours ago, Adjourner said:

Greater Rift is progression based which will r...

He was asking about the webpage FORMAT, i.e. the way it used to be.  You could skim over the entire page/build and see all the legs you should keep during season opening, etc.  Now it's multiple clicks and some back-forth paging, easy for the writer and a pita for the reader, more ads for the site.

But you did have the differences between speed and push nicely described.

11 hours ago, SangFroidy said:

He was asking about the webpage FORMAT, i.e. the way it used to be.  You could skim over the entire page/build and see all the legs you should keep during season opening, etc.  Now it's multiple clicks and some back-forth paging, easy for the writer and a pita for the reader, more ads for the site.

But you did have the differences between speed and push nicely described.

Aww, ok that makes sense. That probably would be based on the author writing style, and/or theme of the website. Icy Veins tends to go through different phases based on what you said about ads revenue.