FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
JillyBean4179

Bestial Wrath question

So I noticed last night that my Bestial Wrath and Dire Beast cool downs weren't lining up correctly.  Turns out, BW now has a 44.4 sec cool down, instead of the 60 sec it used to have.  Is this something that has started being modified by a stat (like haste), or is this a flat change that just hasn't been updated anywhere?  The WowHead tooltip still shows it to be a 60 sec cool down.  If this is modified based on gear/stats, I'm going to need to figure out a better way to track the cool down, because having it set as a macro with both BW and DB made it easy when they were 60 and 30.

This may have been changed before, and i'm just now noticing it, but I want to say it was 60 last weekend when we were raiding.  I have been known to be rather oblivious to stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me, but I couldn't find anything about it in the changelog.  Thanks!

OK, gotcha.  I wasn't sure what it meant by "Increases the cooldown recovery rate of six of your major abilities by 35%."  That makes more sense now.  I knew it would be something simple I just was overlooking, thanks!  smile.png

Now to find what other abilities this affects.

OK, gotcha.  I wasn't sure what it meant by "Increases the cooldown recovery rate of six of your major abilities by 35%."  That makes more sense now.  I knew it would be something simple I just was overlooking, thanks!  smile.png

Now to find what other abilities this affects.

You'll notice that two of those "major abilities" is Disengage and Camouflage. While Disengage is good (and I'm not going to QQ about it too much), I find it VERY strange that it would affect Camouflage. It's too bad that it doesn't affect Talent choice abilities like Dire Beast and AMoC - and since it's only base Hunter abilities that it affects, I was also a little disapointed that it affected Camouflage but not Deterrence. Would have rather it affected Deterrence instead of Camouflage. sad.png

Edited by f0nZi3

You'll notice that two of those "major abilities" is Disengage and Camouflage. While Disengage is good (and I'm not going to QQ about it too much), I find it VERY strange that it would affect Camouflage. It's too bad that it doesn't affect Talent choice abilities like Dire Beast and AMoC - and since it's only base Hunter abilities that it affects, I was also a little disapointed that it affected Camouflage but not Deterrence. Would have rather it affected Deterrence instead of Camouflage. sad.png

It would have been nicer to affect Deterrence but that is a direct survival ability which is already pretty strong.

And effecting Camo, maybe they are trying to get it into a position of better use. Not sure this will make any difference, but still reducing Rapid fire, stampede and a major spec ability SV=Black arrow, BM=BWrath  ... I think this is an awesome change.

OK, so new question.  I currently have BW and DB macroed to the same button, with Ctrl as my modifier.  When the cooldowns were 30 and 60 seconds, it wasn't a problem, but now that one is 45 and one is 30, it's harder to keep track of them.  I know I can hit Ctrl and see what the cooldown left is, but that's cumbersome.  Is there an addon that will list my cooldowns in a separate bar/area, instead of just on the button itself?  I have Omni CC, but as far as I can see, it only puts a numerical timer on the button itself.

Weakauras2 can track any CD or buff/debuff, etc for all classes.  There is a good thread on MMO champion that provides a good configuration for hunters. I use it as-is and it's pretty cool.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1314020-Weakauras2-Clampys-Hunter-Aura-Group!

I personally like the JSHB addon for tracking Hunter cool downs. Weakauras is also good and allows you to track a lot more things like trinket procs, tier procs, etc.