Sacridfire 1 Report post Posted September 21, 2013 I picked up Hamlet's Wind-Whipped Leggings andCrimson Gauntlets of Death the other night and was wondering if it would be worth it to replace Fire-Charm Legwraps(530) and Fire-Charm Handwraps(530) which would drop my 2 piece bonus. It is a pretty big stat increase but is it worth losing the healing on Renewing Mists? I do not have any alternate pieces to keep my 2 piece bonus. Here is a link to my armory page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysondre/Sacridmists/advanced 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sacridfire 1 Report post Posted September 21, 2013 I have decided to drop my 2 piece bonus. I figured I am going to have to do it eventually anyways, so why not now? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Krazyito 521 Report post Posted September 22, 2013 I have decided to drop my 2 piece bonus. I figured I am going to have to do it eventually anyways, so why not now? Yep. Seems like a good decision. Its really a toss up at that point, but I think that the crit + int bonus should do more than the 2pc. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sacridfire 1 Report post Posted September 22, 2013 Yep. Seems like a good decision. Its really a toss up at that point, but I think that the crit + int bonus should do more than the 2pc. Overall the healing is lower using the new gear, but it isn't a big enough drop to warrant keeping the 2p. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites