FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
daniir

DF stacks

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/draenor/daniir#rankingmetric=bossdps

Hey guys, as per title i'm really struggling to keep up more than one DF stack let alone 2-3, the link above is my character daniir, I was playing zoo last night but thanks to my great guild I managed to get 4 pc T20.

I very much want to improve but i'm struggling with the above aspect, i'm following the rotation as per the BM guide but to no avail, I know my gear isn't great, but its not too bad either for our guilds current raid level (casual normal and the core group have cleared heroic).

Thanks in advance

Edit: i'm using prydaz for the stat spread, have access to all other legendaries except ring and belt.

Edited by daniir

I don't understand. All your most recent parses are using the zoo build, and you got higher dps with it. Do you not have the gear to wear the tier 19 2-piece and the tier 20 4-piece at the same time?

By the way, it's not possible to keep 2-3 stacks of Dire Frenzy throughout the entire fight. The way to do it is to pool 2 stacks of Dire Frenzy for Bestial Wrath, and use the next one after 6 seconds, so the third charge will come of cooldown before the second stack drops. You can't rely on Wild Call to maintain stacks.

To keep 3 stacks nonstop you would need 50% Haste, which is not possible to obtain. Conversely, you could keep more stacks with high crit and One With the Pack, but sims show that works worse than Bestial Fury.

Thanks for your time Khallid, much appreciated, I do indeed have the ability to wear 4pc/2pc but my stats will suffer horribly, i'll lose a ton of crit which I understand the zoo build favors, i'll be limited with using boots (which are good for zoo anyways) and either prydaz/wrists/sephuz..none of which get me above 33% crit.

Thanks again for the advice.

Edit: success!! now 37% crit, 80% mastery after moving a few slots around. (gone back to the zoo build)

Edited by daniir

I personally recommend using the 4pc/2pc and zoo build. Qa'pla and Sephuz work great together (it's what I use at the moment). 

If your crit is not high enough then change your enchants and gems to crit. Of course I don't know if you have a decent neck to switch Prydaz. Test your legendary combinations with raidbots.com, if you don't have better trinkets then Call of the WIld and Convergence is likely going to stay on top, but it's worth checking.

Edited by Khallid

Unfortunately I only have a 900 splintered souls, I do have a 900 crit statstick I can use, but it means i'll lose CoF, anyhow...many thanks for the advice my friend, its very much appreciated

Do the simulations. It will take just a few minutes. The main reason it's hard to tell is that currently the "best legendary" will vary depending on the rest of your gear, and some legendaries work better with different talents as well.